Jeffren Suarez

desoe

You've got a point here. I'm pretty sure that I saw Pinto sarcastically applauding the referee :lol:

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
I hope he get 11 if bojan gets his favorite #9... Also he steps up up for real. I don't wish for Pedroesque improvment(that would really be wishful thinking ;)) but good enough to be a good back-up for our wingers :)

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
i dunno about jefferen staying if he does not improve, i think this will be his last season to show pep he can stay or he will be bumped for somebody younger from the youth squad

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
i dunno about jefferen staying if he does not improve, i think this will be his last season to show pep he can stay or he will be bumped for somebody younger from the youth squad

Pedro was the same age this time last year... He will get minutes for sure, we can only wish he makes grreat use of it. He's damn skillful though and is never afraid of going for a shot too!!

Trequartista

The good
Pedro was the same age this time last year... He will get minutes for sure, we can only wish he makes grreat use of it. He's damn skillful though and is never afraid of going for a shot too!!

Pedro has a brain,I would be very surprised if Jeff makes it here

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Jeffren left the Spanish U-21 side due to issues with his left adductor muscle and is returning to Barcelona for it to be looked at

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Hopefully Jeffren can step it up, I'm a bit concerned about his mental aspect of the game but he has the skills. Plus he increases the teams per-capita number of South Americans.

Home of Barca Fans