Jeffren Suarez

barca96

haha yeah..
i thought, here we go again...
play-get injured-warming the bench-play-get injured-and so the cycle continues

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
his touch and control are pretty poor, but he's a very direct two-footed winger with bags of skill and confidence, so he's a good squad member.

barca96

once again pep shows faith in him!!
too bad he only had 3minutes. he really couldve done some damage with his speed.
dont think he's going to leave in the summer..

maxan10

SirTugAlot
Jeffren attempted a skill against Inter but failed if i recall, which shows he is confident, a bit like Di Maria, I always like to see confidence in a young skillful player, couldn't say the same about some Man United youngsters, such as Tosic.

knicks

Do ya feel lucky, punk?
-He can play in the next match,against Tenerife maybe..Why not? Maybe Guardiola will try to find another talent,like found Pedro and Bojan..maybe the last found was very successful.

beef-supreme

Jeffren attempted a skill against Inter but failed if i recall, which shows he is confident, a bit like Di Maria, I always like to see confidence in a young skillful player, couldn't say the same about some Man United youngsters, such as Tosic.

I dunno, i think Tosic does have a fair bit of confidence indeed...

1st goal and 4th goal (@ 0:54)
[YOUTUBE]q4j8QDcjctY[/YOUTUBE]

And this:

http://livetv.ru/en/showvideo/29138/

You gotta have a lot of confidence to be doing things like that, i'd say...

maxan10

SirTugAlot
I dunno, i think Tosic does have a fair bit of confidence indeed...

1st goal and 4th goal (@ 0:54)
[YOUTUBE]q4j8QDcjctY[/YOUTUBE]

And this:

http://livetv.ru/en/showvideo/29138/

You gotta have a lot of confidence to be doing things like that, i'd say...

I'm not denying that he has confidence, but that was thwarted when he came to United, I think he was overwhelmed and I'm not alone in this criticism of him. Man Utd is a big jump in your career when moving from Koln in all fairness, I wouldn't go as far as calling him a flop as he is still young and is on loan.

beef-supreme

I'm not denying that he has confidence, but that was thwarted when he came to United, I think he was overwhelmed and I'm not alone in this criticism of him. Man Utd is a big jump in your career when moving from Koln in all fairness, I wouldn't go as far as calling him a flop as he is still young and is on loan.

Ok fair enough, i see what you mean - but you never know, maybe this season for Tosic will help him a lot and he might just have a future at United.

Home of Barca Fans