Jeffren Suarez

nebeer

Love is All
I watched very little of Jeffren, but he looked good. He would be very happy that he got #11 I think.

Pepe Silvia

Jeffren is actually a lot better at taking on defenders and getting a shot off from the wings than Pedro is. I don't see Pedro as being a very intelligent player, especially moreso than Jeffren . He's technically gifted individually, a good finisher when an opportunity arises and his workrate is extraordinary, however he very rarely makes an implact.
He's scored some big goals for us sure, but I guess I'm saying for 90 percent of the rest of the games he really doesn't do much. Pedro definately has a lot to work on still when it comes to passing, crossing and vision.
Stand anyone next to Messiah and they will look like they are running around with thumbs in anus. Pedro is constantly pressuring for the ball. Did you see the sweet one touch for Messi's goal last week?! Insane touch. He is awesome if you ask me.

Barcafan 2304

Can see him getting some game time now. I know we still have Bojan, Villa and Pedro but he is very likely to come on as a sub and get some experience in coming games.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Stand anyone next to Messiah and they will look like they are running around with thumbs in anus. Pedro is constantly pressuring for the ball. Did you see the sweet one touch for Messi's goal last week?! Insane touch. He is awesome if you ask me.

Agreed...Pedrito! is cut from the same cloth of work ethic as Samu, IMHO...Never stops running...Moreover, I've found that Jeffren & Pedrito! have a terrific on pitch understanding between them so I hope they get some moments together tomorrow

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Jeffren has a lower stamina than Pedro though and can't compensate with it the way Pedro does. You'll probably see him try though but he will be left without an air after 60-70 mins.
Still, hoping for the best for Jeffren and may he surprise us all.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
why doesnt JDS play for U21
sombrero.jpg

Silver

oh i taught he didnt want to play anymore for mexico since his dissapointment about not selecting in the WC

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Can't be certain but sure seems from today's interview in Sport that the kid is none too pleased with his lack of playing time

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
i think it would be best for his career to leave as he is good enough to play for a top 10 team in any big league

Home of Barca Fans