Seung-Ho Paik

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Anyone have any updates on this kid?...Did he ever come back and actually start playing for Barca after his much hyped trial at the club?

I read something that he was possibly switched from striker to the midfield

dalitis8

Banned
Why do all Armenians' names end in -ian?
Why do all Georgians have names ending in -viii, -dze or -ani?
Why do all Icelanders' names end in -dóttir or -sson?

I could go on...

Let me try...

Why all Serbian names finish in -ic?
Why all Russian names finish in -ov or -in?
why are so many Spaniards called Fernando?
Why so many Turkish names finish in -oglou?
Why so many Scottish names begin Mc?

mittchan82

Hey guys. It's quite nice to see that there are so many people who love Barca. Oh yeah, I'm in the Barca forum :)

Anyways, I would like to correct the spelling of the name and answer some of the questions posed here.

1. This kid's name is not Park Seung Ho but it's Baek Seung Ho. Completrly differnt spelling and surname.
2. The surnames in Korea are not as limited as lot of people think. Actually there are over 400 surnames registered but most are not as popular as Kim, Lee, Choi, Park, Cho, Ahn or Baek. And under each surnames there are clan titles to consider.
3. Someone asked if we Koreans eat little puppies and the answer is yes and no. Yes because we do eat dogs, no because we don't eat puppies.
4. Yes, Koreans are obsessed with EPL thanks and no thanks to J.S. Park and C.Y. Lee. Personally I don't like how the EPL teams play compared to La Liga teams.

Enough of me ranting. Um, any one from the Bay Area (California)? Maybe we can get together and try to catch some games?

barca96

Hey guys. It's quite nice to see that there are so many people who love Barca. Oh yeah, I'm in the Barca forum :)

Anyways, I would like to correct the spelling of the name and answer some of the questions posed here.

1. This kid's name is not Park Seung Ho but it's Baek Seung Ho. Completrly differnt spelling and surname.
2. The surnames in Korea are not as limited as lot of people think. Actually there are over 400 surnames registered but most are not as popular as Kim, Lee, Choi, Park, Cho, Ahn or Baek. And under each surnames there are clan titles to consider.
3. Someone asked if we Koreans eat little puppies and the answer is yes and no. Yes because we do eat dogs, no because we don't eat puppies.
4. Yes, Koreans are obsessed with EPL thanks and no thanks to J.S. Park and C.Y. Lee. Personally I don't like how the EPL teams play compared to La Liga teams.

Enough of me ranting. Um, any one from the Bay Area (California)? Maybe we can get together and try to catch some games?

Welcome!
The funniest surname that I know was Son. Full name, Son Dam Bi.
Off topic.
Is he MSF course at the Bay Area far from San Fransisco?

Home of Barca Fans