Seung-Ho Paik

mittchan82

Welcome!
The funniest surname that I know was Son. Full name, Son Dam Bi.
Off topic.
Is he MSF course at the Bay Area far from San Fransisco?

Sorry not familiar with what MSF stand for. Is it Medcins san frontiers you talking about? (Doctors witout borders in english?)

Anyways, Good to hear that Paik scored his first for Barca.

barca96

Sorry not familiar with what MSF stand for. Is it Medcins san frontiers you talking about? (Doctors witout borders in english?)

Anyways, Good to hear that Paik scored his first for Barca.

Holy shit.
What a way to start his scoring account!

Motorcycle Safety Foundation if I'm correct

p.s. I feel sorry for your country.
BLoody N.Korea!

p.s.2 When this kinds of things happen,I can't watch the Korean Variety shows because they cancel the shows to mourn the victims.
Bloody N. Koreans!

Last edited:

mittchan82

Holy shit.
What a way to start his scoring account!

Motorcycle Safety Foundation if I'm correct

p.s. I feel sorry for your country.
BLoody N.Korea!

p.s.2 When this kinds of things happen,I can't watch the Korean Variety shows because they cancel the shows to mourn the victims.
Bloody N. Koreans!

Google map for MSF and I see several of them. Better to figure out which one is better suited for your location. I don't know which one is a good one. Another way to figure out a way to find out which MSF courses are good, Yelp it.

About the NK stuff, believe me I'm ready to go (in the military)to war with those cowards. I wish to see my family's country reunified before I die and if I have to take part in the bloody war, so be it. I'm not for violence in any forms but when this kind of shit happens, I remember my uncle's story (survivor of the Korean War and he still has family in NK. His only wish before he passes away is to see his family again before he dies).

Sorry to anybody who might have been offended in anyways by my comment and again, I'm not promoting any war.

bryangld27

Then we'll see another Asian in the best team in the world. After all most a century

alltimescorers.jpg

Yeah babyyyy :beer2:

mittchan82

Then we'll see another Asian in the best team in the world. After all most a century

alltimescorers.jpg

Yeah babyyyy :beer2:

My wife (who is a Filipino) didn't know about Alcantara until I told her who he was. It's a good bait to get her to support the best club in the world, isn't it? I'm taking her to watch El Clasico on Monday in SF, at Ace's bar, so if anyone is coming we could at least say "hi" face to face. I'm nervous about the game but still I have a really good feeling about this match.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
My wife (who is a Filipino) didn't know about Alcantara until I told her who he was. It's a good bait to get her to support the best club in the world, isn't it? I'm taking her to watch El Clasico on Monday in SF, at Ace's bar, so if anyone is coming we could at least say "hi" face to face. I'm nervous about the game but still I have a really good feeling about this match.

Ha ha, Aces?...That's a NY Giants bar, you sure they're gonna let you see El Clasico in there?

XaviMessiGirl

I was gonna go to Ace's but I was feeling under the weather this morning - probably from the recent cold weather here + not enough sleep - so I ended up not going and just staying in and watching a stream.

mittchan do you go out to watch Barca matches with the SF supporters club often? I will probably go to South Beach next Tuesday for the CL match if it's being held there, it will also be my birthday :)

iookram

I just watched the Barca TV programme for the Athletic Bilbao(Copa Del Rey) match and there was a highlight of Park Sheng Ho scoring with a nice header(not sure against which team though).

Home of Barca Fans