Málaga

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Another great move from Malaga.. everyone respects Hierro, that will give them a lot of influence across Spain...

Malaga is impressing me a lot more than Man City.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Because Malaga are Spanish and Man City English?

Well I was thinking more that Malaga seems genuinely interested in improving their reputation as opposed to serving as a halfway house for malcontent mercenaries, but this factor certainly helps my opinion of them, no doubt.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
isnt malaga as a whole catered towards the brits?

Well it's a tourist shithole, so yes it's filled with Brits. Probably a good destination to attract rich footballers though, since they can just build mansions in the suburbs on the beach away from the fat British tourists. Few places are better than Marbella for being no questions asked ridiculously rich.

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
Malaga is my least favourite part of Spain. Horrendous area. If this was happening to a different club I might be more excited, but I hate the city so I can't really enjoy the momentum they're building.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
isnt malaga as a whole catered towards the brits?

My neck of the woods is going the same route, sadly
bang_head.gif

Hete BLKSM

Now they also signed Cazorla for 20 million. Good stuff from their part although I do think the price is a wee bit steep. I wonder what their actual starting eleven will look like.:eusa_think:

impeh

Hi, its me..
Now they also signed Cazorla for 20 million. Good stuff from their part although I do think the price is a wee bit steep. I wonder what their actual starting eleven will look like.:eusa_think:

awesome player for them. Have to feel a little bit for Villarreal though, hopefully they will keep hold of Rossi..

Home of Barca Fans