Málaga

Hete BLKSM

Will they finish 3rd this coming season?

What other players may they sign?

There were reports saying they only wanted to sing someone with "extraordinary" qualities. Cazorla is that signing, so I think this will be it for them. I wonder if Buonanotte ends up in the starting 11. I think it was FIFA10 in which I bought him for Ajax. Now I'm curious how he will actually perform in Europe.:p

Onuphrius

City of Malaga really isnt that bad. Rest of the Costa del Sol however :thumbdown: In fact there is a town where most of the inhabitants are finns.

Brits taking over Barcelona? Didnt notice when I was there. Funny thing is that I could have been carrying neon sign saying "I am scandinavian, Yo soy escandinavo" somehow they all knew that :)

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
That's what you get when bringing a portable sauna, alcohol, a santa doll and moomin crackers...

Cazorla signing is immense

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
How would they line up?
Gk?
Gamez - Mathijsen - Weligton -Nacho boy
------------------Toulalan
Joaquin - La BESTIA - Cazorla
-------Nistelrooy - Rondon

Possibly put Eliseu or Duda as gk. Demichelis is out of the question.

Beast

The Observer
How would they line up?
Gk?
Gamez - Mathijsen - Weligton -Nacho boy
------------------Toulalan
Joaquin - La BESTIA - Cazorla
-------Nistelrooy - Rondon

Possibly put Eliseu or Duda as gk. Demichelis is out of the question.

Manuel prefer 4-2-2-2 with the 2 players being wingers , he hates AM period
he use a withdrawn striker if the team is stronger

Guardian

They'll play Baptista upfront with RvN or Rondon. Toulalan and Maresca/Camacho will command the midfield, along with Cazorla on left and Joaquin on the right. Caballero isn't that bad as GK. They have solid bench as well. If Pellegrini use the full potential of his squad Malaga can finish in top 4 and earn a CL spot.

Home of Barca Fans