Ángel Di María

Armando929

Always felt he was overrated. I don't think he's going to turn out quite the way the Madrid fans are thinking he will for them.

Pajo

Interista Paja Patak
A quick guide how to make a 40m profit of a player:

1) You must own a football club in Portugal first (Porto, Sporting or Benfica are giving you extra points & 80% better chance for success)

2) Find a flashy, attractive decent player (of course, nothing special at all) and let him play against the defence of Rio Ave, Pasos Ferreira and Belenenses

3) Watch & follow how the medias are turning your player into a hype monster, because of few tricks, assists and some goals, + maybe 2-3 good games in Champions League or League Europa

4) Wait for a club which is stupid enough to believe the hype and splash the millions directly to your pocket.

Success guaranteed.

Spot on.. As i said, another Quaresma right?

My oppinion is not based on this game only. To be honest i haven't seen that much, but from what i have seen, he is not more than mediocre fancy winger with no footballing brain. He is great when given the space, the problem is, good defences DOESN'T ALLOW space. They close down fast, and don't allow player to dribble like these kind of players. That is the problem with Quaresma as well, i think they are quite similar. Quaresma was GOD in Porto, flopped in both Barca and Inter, with reason.

if Real signs Di Maria, he will be good in 1 out of 10 games, against team like Xeres.. And when playing against little better defences will strugle...

barca96

damn it.i wish perez wrapped things up quickly like last season.
i dont think they have signed di maria yet

Seamus

He was rubbish the other day, more potential of a great player from the Argentina keeper ffs. Bit over hyped judging by that match versus Nigeria, but i havent seen all that much of him before that, but he had an awful game.

B

benfica

A quick guide how to make a 40m profit of a player:

1) You must own a football club in Portugal first (Porto, Sporting or Benfica are giving you extra points & 80% better chance for success)

2) Find a flashy, attractive decent player (of course, nothing special at all) and let him play against the defence of Rio Ave, Pasos Ferreira and Belenenses

3) Watch & follow how the medias are turning your player into a hype monster, because of few tricks, assists and some goals, + maybe 2-3 good games in Champions League or League Europa

4) Wait for a club which is stupid enough to believe the hype and splash the millions directly to your pocket.

Success guaranteed.

Sorry but I registered just to answer to this total bullshit.

Do you know a player known Luis Figo? It was Barcelona captain a few years ago and later was Fifa World Player Of The Year. GUESS WHERE HE STARTED TO PLAY!

Do You know a guy called Deco? He transfered to Barcelona a few years a go and it was an excelent playmaker, had great seasons at Barcelona. GUESS AGAINST WICH TEAMS DID HE PLAYED BEFORE WE WAS TRANSFERED!

Do you know a guy called Cristiano Ronaldo? It seems he is now one of the two best worldwide players, alongside with Messi. CAN YOU GUESS WHERE HE STARTED HIS CAREER???

Do you know that there are top player like Luis Fabiano or Diego (Juventus) that where complete flops in Portugal? If the league is so weak, why did they failed? Should score 5 goals per match! Your latest flop called Keirrison, 14M player, was shit in Portugal, as we was shit in Italy. But guess again, he scored more goals agaist world famous italian defenses than against shitty portuguese defenders. What a bitch hein???

Now I will try to make you less ignorant and arrogant. Playing in Portugal, in a big team, is a major training to play in short spaces and think quickly. Most teams play very defensive football style, and despite what you think, portuguese teams are very strong in tactics. Is not easy to play against teams who play whit 9 players back and one sprinter in front. Playing like this almost an entire season, Di Maria got 20 assists and 10 goals (16teams/30games), he was Benfica most creative player and Benfica played this year an entusiastic football not only in Portugal but also in Europa League.

I know that in Spain you think in portuguese league as total shit but you're wrong. It's true that Barcelona hired Simão or Quaresma who were flops at the time but that happens to every team and every nationality players. You look so ignorant talking about Portugal as if you knew something that is a shame to read.

Oh and Portugal is now in top3 in national teams ranking. It doesn't mean much but at least means that Portugal can form good players. We've made a bad first game but Sapin didn't do best either, loosing agaist powerfull Switzerland...whit half Barcelona team. Shit happens.

B

beautifulgame

Sorry but I registered just to answer to this total bullshit.

Do you know a player known Luis Figo? It was Barcelona captain a few years ago and later was Fifa World Player Of The Year. GUESS WHERE HE STARTED TO PLAY!

Do You know a guy called Deco? He transfered to Barcelona a few years a go and it was an excelent playmaker, had great seasons at Barcelona. GUESS AGAINST WICH TEAMS DID HE PLAYED BEFORE WE WAS TRANSFERED!

Do you know a guy called Cristiano Ronaldo? It seems he is now one of the two best worldwide players, alongside with Messi. CAN YOU GUESS WHERE HE STARTED HIS CAREER???

Do you know that there are top player like Luis Fabiano or Diego (Juventus) that where complete flops in Portugal? If the league is so weak, why did they failed? Should score 5 goals per match! Your latest flop called Keirrison, 14M player, was shit in Portugal, as we was shit in Italy. But guess again, he scored more goals agaist world famous italian defenses than against shitty portuguese defenders. What a bitch hein???

Now I will try to make you less ignorant and arrogant. Playing in Portugal, in a big team, is a major training to play in short spaces and think quickly. Most teams play very defensive football style, and despite what you think, portuguese teams are very strong in tactics. Is not easy to play against teams who play whit 9 players back and one sprinter in front. Playing like this almost an entire season, Di Maria got 20 assists and 10 goals (16teams/30games), he was Benfica most creative player and Benfica played this year an entusiastic football not only in Portugal but also in Europa League.

I know that in Spain you think in portuguese league as total shit but you're wrong. It's true that Barcelona hired Simão or Quaresma who were flops at the time but that happens to every team and every nationality players. You look so ignorant talking about Portugal as if you knew something that is a shame to read.

Oh and Portugal is now in top3 in national teams ranking. It doesn't mean much but at least means that Portugal can form good players. We've made a bad first game but Sapin didn't do best either, loosing agaist powerfull Switzerland...whit half Barcelona team. Shit happens.

WOOOT! Great post.

Dapped.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I think the bigger issue will be how to best use Di Maria when you already have perhaps the best left winger in the game, atm, in Clownaldo

mobster_1930

Please God, let R Madrid buy this player ! :worthy:

He is so shite that i have no words to describe it. Overrated cunt. The worst player in Argentina along with Gutierezz. Chicken-sized football brains.
Same happend to Barca with Ibrahimovic tbh.

Angel-Di-Maria-Benfica.jpg

His face really annoys me. Maradona, play Aguero insted of him FFS !

Last edited:

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Aguero isn't a winger...

That being said he was by far the most disposable starter today. Not as terrible as the first game but still inefficient.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
Di Maria has not been playing well.... as you all have noticed.. but if Milner i worth 30 mill to city? then di Maria is surely worth 40....

Home of Barca Fans