Ángel Di María

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
Invisible today other than a 1-2 with Messi.

really hope Madrid sign him if he is to play like this the whole season :D

BlaugranaGirl

Because he was virtually anonymous, Olsend. I remember him running to keep the ball in play once, but that's about the only memory I have of his contribution to the match.

Olsend

Well I was sarcastic :D Just reminded some dummies who couldn't notice him on pitch. Hope he costs for RM 40m and no less!

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
the-invisible-man-poster.jpg

B

Bebeto27

Has he played the right position? Seems like the 3 strikers upfront take spaces off him ...

Olsend

These talks are based on this game so it is fair. As talking for being out of his position, the guy couldn't do no shit like simple pass. I am not talking that he should do wonders, fancy tricks etc. problem is Di Maria just haven't done anything except couple crosses from corners (assisted by Messi) and maybe 15 attempts of mega easy passes. I am sure defenders put more work up front than him.

Maybe those fucking horns ruin his party. They sure do for me :D

Barcafan 2304

These talks are based on this game so it is fair. As talking for being out of his position, the guy couldn't do no shit like simple pass. I am not talking that he should do wonders, fancy tricks etc. problem is Di Maria just haven't done anything except couple crosses from corners (assisted by Messi) and maybe 15 attempts of mega easy passes. I am sure defenders put more work up front than him.

Maybe those fucking horns ruin his party. They sure do for me :D

Whose bright idea it was to produce them things want shooting

desoe

A quick guide how to make a 40m profit of a player:

1) You must own a football club in Portugal first (Porto, Sporting or Benfica are giving you extra points & 80% better chance for success)

2) Find a flashy, attractive decent player (of course, nothing special at all) and let him play against the defence of Rio Ave, Pasos Ferreira and Belenenses

3) Watch & follow how the medias are turning your player into a hype monster, because of few tricks, assists and some goals, + maybe 2-3 good games in Champions League or League Europa

4) Wait for a club which is stupid enough to believe the hype and splash the millions directly to your pocket.

Success guaranteed.

dalitis8

Banned
Jeez...I thought that Di Maria was a good player....maybe he is....but not on this evidence....

But from what I can tell,he is the kind of player that needs space...

Home of Barca Fans