Sergio Busquets

mobster_1930

Great game by Sergi tonight. I really can't understand why these jerks at goal.com constantly are giving Pique and him a bad grades. Just check out their ratings at Marca...
Guardiola likes him, Del Bosque likes him, I undersand why. Goodbye Yaya, but you won't be missed :flagvl8:

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
are-you-not-entertained.jpg

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
He is no more than average....so good at winning fouls though...
so average that if del Bosque had had the option to choose which player he would have been like in his prime, he would have picked Busquets. Not yaya, not Essien but BUSQUETS.
Do you know how fucking big that is?

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Busquets can't tie essien's bootlaces just yet.

But he is quality for sure. He has done pretty well at this world cup and will only get better with experience.

barca96

cmon now. lets not get carried away.
he is improving fast.
and edward is right, busi is no way up to essiens standard yet.
but its fine.
btw del bosque might have said that to motivate him further

Trequartista

The good
1-Busquetes had a great season with Barca but at the WC he is in a superb form,maybe having another DMF gives him more freedom,Busquetes has completed 210 passes so far at the WC with an completion rate up to 88% and that is very impressive,Xavi who is the King of passes has completed 263 pass with 78% rate,Sorry Busquetes's haters,you should rather search for another team if you hate him that much because Busquetes will start the new season as our no 1 and will continue to be in the next years.
2-About the comparison with Essien,they are completely different players,I like Essien more as he is one of my favourite 10 players all around but for me Busquetes is from the best 5 DMF in the world.

Home of Barca Fans