Italy

House of Flies

all your bases belong to us
The Azzurri are relics, at the moment...Unless there's a monumental collapse, can't see how they get out of their group in SA...When Gattusso is your best player, you know you're in trouble

lol you really have no idea what you are talking about.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife

I've watched their last two friendlies, I saw what Lippi has to work with - they look a shambles...Your flippant reaction suggests you're banking on the 'history' of Italia rather than what's actually there

House of Flies

all your bases belong to us
I've watched their last two friendlies, I saw what Lippi has to work with - they look a shambles...Your flippant reaction suggests you're banking on the 'history' of Italia rather than what's actually there

no. gattuso is not even their best player in midfield in the past two games that notion went to marchisio/maggio if you really really really reallly realllyy realllyyy wanted to debate that.

the game against switzerland was the second team of italy so again, gattuso didnt even shine in that.

maybe you like to stay in the old glory as highlighted by your "Free Yaya". If you dont want to take my word, then ask sergio about it.

Last edited:

Beast

The Observer
Rino is living on his past for the last 2/3 years .. J is right in there mate , he is not even as influential with Milan

S

Super Pippo

FCBarca, we have this new kid you maybe haven't heard of, Daniele De Rossi?

DucdeOrléans

What a dissapointment it has been until now.....

Thought Marchisio would add a new dimension to the team, instead he got outshined by Camoranesi. Gilardino - no comments. Pepe has played surprisingly well, Pazzini should finally get some playing-time, the Iaquinta-Gilardino pairing does not work properly. The team lacks creativity, though Montolivo have played relatively well. Cannavaro is unfortunately a shadow of his former self. De Rossi has been playing really well, as usual.

But nothing new under the sun really. A slow start as expected, but this time no Australia but Netherlands and that might well be a too big hurdle, unfortunately. I am not going to comment on France's perfomance. A scandal, but expected. Domenech should have stayed on and kept working with the youth teams.

Last edited:

barca96

yes yes yes
before the wc even started i was hoping for italy, england and france to go out early.
and 2/3 is already out!
slovenia really disappointed me last night though

JCCR_FCB

Barcelona, a Cidade Condal
It's the first time that the WC, the 2nd and the home team stay in first stage (of groups)...

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
FCBarca, we have this new kid you maybe haven't heard of, Daniele De Rossi?

He played great in this WC too
whistling.gif

The Azzurri are relics, at the moment...Unless there's a monumental collapse, can't see how they get out of their group in SA...When Gattusso is your best player, you know you're in trouble

whistling.gif

sMiLeYz

They should have brought Balotelli, Miccoli, Cassano and even Rossi. They had no offense to speak of whatsoever and it showed when Pirlo was injured. As soon as Buffon went out, their defense got exposed for the shamble it is.

Jesse1509

Detalles, detalles, siempre detalles
Arrivederci! They never looked like a champion this time. I won't miss them. The nightmare of Chiellini kicking our stars out of the tournament cannot become reality!

I think they should've brought a younger squad to South Africa. The likes of Gattuso, Cannavaro and Zambrotta aren't quality anymore. Good luck, Prandelli!

Home of Barca Fans