David Luiz

Trequartista

The good

:lol: :lol:
anyway thoughts on his season so far,from the matches I watched for Chelsea he looked good but not that good had some awesome games like his debut and the game vs City but he always looked to be dragged out of position by the Strikers movement that was obvious in the Man U game where he was always caught out of position by Rooney's and Chicarito's movements,will be interesting how Sir Alex exploit that tommorow,Carlo better start Alex in that game

Bergkamp10

Luiz is a top class footballer, not a top class defender though. He really reminds me of Vermaelen, they even have the same running style but Vermaelen's probably a bit more aggressive. Very good player but I can't help but think he'd be a better midfielder.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Luiz is a top class footballer, not a top class defender though.

At this moment in his career I'd have to agree, but has the tools to be an immense defender, but can also be prone lapses in concentration which leads to mistakes, as we've seen.

Trequartista

The good
Great defending for the Hernandez goal....Alex is a much, much better defender. Put Luiz as a DM.

As I said Carlo should have started with Alex especially in this match with Rooney and Chicarito being experts in off ball movements and Dragging CBs out of position
Luiz is still adapting wont call him average defender until I see him in the next season,remmember Ramires also needed 6 months to adapt

Bergkamp10

At this moment in his career I'd have to agree, but has the tools to be an immense defender, but can also be prone lapses in concentration which leads to mistakes, as we've seen.

He's basically a less agressive and even more attacking Vermaelen. They are so similar its scary, even have identical running styles.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
I'd take Luiz for the entertainment factor though! I also think he should play as a DM.

That said, he should stay at CB so be can become a world class one.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
One is nearing his end and we don't have another decent CB?

errr...

Eric-Abidal-saves-the-day-for-Barcelona-51523.jpg

...yeah

Home of Barca Fans