David Luiz

Robbie

He's too skilled on the ball to be just a defender, and yet not disciplined enough to be one as well. Luiz could well become a world class DM if Ancelotti gives him a chance in that position.

Z

ZiZu

There were rumours that we were interested in him , what happened ??

He's nowhere near the Chelsea team as the new manager doesn't rate him at all.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Niiiiice goal, good run and then finish once he got the ball back. With him, Mata and Sturridge we've got some excitement and youth in the team. Hopefully he can improve on his positioning, cause he's a pretty decent defender aside from that.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
I was hoping there develops a cold atmosphere between him and the manager enabling us to sign him up for cheap some time later... And he had to go out and score a goal in the CL. bugger

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Nah his tackling is alright most of the time, but he's not all that aware and he lacks a bit of concentration. Terry is too slow to cover for him.

Hatem Ben Arfa

Colocinni of Newcastle United is better! Much much better than David Luiz!

After a very tough start to life in English football in his first season(4 different managers in a relegation season) and not being up to speed with the English game and its physical side, and being picked on by match of the day pundits at times...........................................

Colocinni has been nothing but FANTASTIC for the last 2 years at Newcastle and for me is one of the best ball playing center backs in the Premier League. Such skill, poise, calmness and experience on the ball. He really is a leader. He has truly embraced the physical side of the Premier League and totally got to grips with it and combines it well with his technical ball playing skills.

I'm sure all the other Newcastle fans that post on here will agree with me.

I would love to see Colocinni here at Barca instead of David Luiz.

No doubt the the no-nothing fans of football who only follow the top 4 or 5 clubs closely will come on here and say he is sh!t with ignorant arrogance after hardly having watched more than 2 Newcastle United games, those 2 games being when thier clubs play against Newcastle home and away during the season.

Colocinni has been top class and, deserves a call up to the Argentina squad for certain.

RedMadridista

The Troll Hunter
Colocinni.......... LOL.

Are you being serious? He's CRAP.

Luiz is MUCH better than him. What a deluded person you are.

It's not even worth a debate... You think Carroll is super as well...

And for that reason, I'm out.

Newcastle fans = DELUDED.

Last edited:

Hatem Ben Arfa

Colocinni.......... LOL.

Are you being serious? He's CRAP.

Luiz is MUCH better than him. What a deluded person you are.

It's not even worth a debate... You think Carroll is super as well...

And for that reason, I'm out.

Newcastle fans = DELUDED.

And there goes the mouthing off of an ill informed Top 4 fan who probably watches about 2 Newcastle matches a season when Man Utd play Newcastle, and thinks that the 10 mins shown of each team on MOTD represents all the play that went on for the 90 minutes.

Colocinni has been fantastic, ask any other Newcastle fan, or any other true fan of football who will have watched a lot of him the last 2 years and they will tell you he's been nothing but solid.

Colocinni is crap you say? That shows how much you know about football outside the top 4 clubs. I bet you thought Phil Jones was CRAP too before Man Utd signed him because he played for Blackburn Rovers :lol:

With regard to Andy Carrol, I have never used the word 'super' to describe him. I have said he's a great young player with the potential to score 20+ goals a season if he sorts his life out off the pitch and dedicates his time to focus on his football..

I've also talked up Jose Enrique while at Newcastle and rightly so! You think he is overrated and nothing more than decent :LOL:! Yet it is only this season that he is getting all the credit recognition he deserves from the footballing public now that he is at Liverpool, and being awarded Man of the Match awards by Sky pundits because they only seem to notice top players when they go to one of the Top 4 or 5 clubs in England :lol: BUT to be fair to soccer saturday people, last season they did say Jose Enrique was in the TOP 3 of Left Backs in the Premier League.

Did you not say once yourself that you hardly watch Newcastle and the only time you see them play is when they play Man Utd.? surely then you must realize that you are speaking from a position of footballing ignorance when you say a Newcastle United player is CRAP! :lol:

Last edited:

Sewelly

He's absolute crap. Great footballer but has no concept of anything needed to be a defender. Needs to find a new position - and quick.

Home of Barca Fans