David Luiz

Sewelly

Their playing styles and appearance are almost eerily similar. Both have big curly mops, both composed on the ball with abnormal technique for centre halfs, both go charging up the field like lunatics and both prone to brain farts. What Luiz has though is pace and physique to make up for his faults, although he'll make mistakes at Chelsea. Infact, he already has done with the Penalty at Fulham and the red-card yesterday - fortunately for him he has got away with both. Long term though he'll be a top defender.

C

Carefree

Riccy joined us when he was 26 years old - and he was just as mistake prone in his first couple seasons, despite our record breaking defensive run. Maka, JT and Cech were just freakishly good that year.

Pepe Silvia

He won't get away with those bullshit tackles and hacks away from the bridge so he'll get his sooner or later and cost his team dearly. You'll see. He played well aside from that and really moved the ball up well. Even set up a few plays himself.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
He won't get away with those bullshit tackles and hacks away from the bridge so he'll get his sooner or later and cost his team dearly. You'll see. He played well aside from that and really moved the ball up well. Even set up a few plays himself.

he already gave one penalty away against Fulham.

knicks

Do ya feel lucky, punk?
I think his goal was lucky ^o). The ball would go in other side,but I don't know how he shoot the ball..wasn't it/

Trequartista

The good
His game yesteday was overrated,he had one of the best full debuts I have seen in my life against Bolton but he was not good yesterday,Chicarito,Rooney and Nani targeted him and continued to drag him out of position and he left Terry naked many times(and thats why I think it will be better for Chelsea to play with 3 at the back or at least provide him with a well definded DMF to cover him when he goes forward),He is so reckless and it looks that he is yet to understand the game of chelsea and the pace of the english game
He will improve and considering the fact that Ramires was looking like a 10 years old kid playing with men in his first season and now he is Chelsea's best player,the idea of Luiz next season with Chelsea is frightning,he also showed a few nice touches and his reading of the game is very good so we will see what will happen next season and what a technique to score the goal,some forwards may struggle to score such a goal but actually someone has to tell me what was he doing there as a CB?!

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
I didn't watch the game but he wasn't good at all from what I've seen from extended highlights.

Ocurrente

David-Luiz-Sideshow-Bob.png
:lol:

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
I'd play him as a DM tbh, he's be fucking nuts there, and less likely to give away penalties, plus he can attack more without leaving the team short in central defence.

P

PhilS

This guy is one of the most talented and energetic athletes I have ever seen on the pitch. I could see him stepping right into the NFL as a linebacker. He reminds me of Lawrence Taylor.

In this sport, though, he does need to learn some control, since as of now he is a red card machine. But his ability to play the entire field, and be the dominant athlete everywhere, wow. If he can learn to harness his talent, he could be a future FIFA player of the year. He might need a new position, which I would name Monster Man.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Yeah, wayyy too much hype. Like I said in my post, encouraging start but he needs to be consistent and a little less rash. Nothing wrong with being a beast but you gotta control it.

Home of Barca Fans