Best Player In the EPL over last 20 years?

Best Epl playeer over last 20 years?

• Paul Scholes

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Ryan Giggs

Votes: 13 32.5%
  • Thierry Henry

Votes: 14 35.0%
  • Other (Viera, Keane, Cantona, etc)

Votes: 10 25.0%

• Total voters
S

Super Pippo

He also has a large tattoo of Il Duce, he is scum. But still a great talent.

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
_39944983_bergkamp_gi300x300.jpg

This.

desoe

All of the neo-nazis and fascists in Bulgaria idolize Di Canio. You can see all of them putting his pictures on avatars and signatures in the internet :lol:
Lazio is also very supported in Bulgaria by these groups of football fans, because of some things about the club's identity.

desoe

Well, there was a time when Lazio fans didn't allow any black players to be playing for their club.

koko

what on earth are you talking about?

giggs... ordinary? he had a couple of years where injury held him back but he's never been ordinary.

you strange, strange man.

never said he was ordinary i said he had loads of seasons where he was ordinary and he has if you deny that then you are in dream world and hes had terrible seasons on top of that its irrefutable.... not only that but hes never had a season where he was the leagues best player

no chance is giggs the best ever prem player no chance in hell i dont care how many people andy gray brain washes...giggs was a great player but not even near to being the best

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
never said he was ordinary i said he had loads of seasons where he was ordinary and he has if you deny that then you are in dream world and hes had terrible seasons on top of that its irrefutable.... not only that but hes never had a season where he was the leagues best player

no chance is giggs the best ever prem player no chance in hell i dont care how many people andy gray brain washes...giggs was a great player but not even near to being the best

look at it this way:

henry had, what, two seasons of probably 9.5/10 football? pires, scholes and beckham had a 9.5 each.

but ryan giggs has a couple of stinkers and the rest, perhaps 17 or 18 seasons, are solid 8/10 football. and when you combine that with the magic he used to deliver in his early years (do you remember that? how old are you?) then you can easily make the case for him being the greatest premier league player ever. he's been there every season and scored in every season for fucks sake.

and you could very easily raise a case for giggs being the best player across the whole league in 06/07. people forget it, but if you look back at united's goals over that campaign he's involved in soooo many of them.

Fourteen

Monster Masch
It's got to be Giggs for the consistentancy he has shown since the start of the Premier League. Henry is certainly a contender, but he didn't do it for as long as Giggs has, so there is no competition really.

G

Gold

John Motson has seen them all and he says Henry

I will have to agree outstanding

koko

look at it this way:

henry had, what, two seasons of probably 9.5/10 football? pires, scholes and beckham had a 9.5 each.

but ryan giggs has a couple of stinkers and the rest, perhaps 17 or 18 seasons, are solid 8/10 football. and when you combine that with the magic he used to deliver in his early years (do you remember that? how old are you?) then you can easily make the case for him being the greatest premier league player ever. he's been there every season and scored in every season for fucks sake.

and you could very easily raise a case for giggs being the best player across the whole league in 06/07. people forget it, but if you look back at united's goals over that campaign he's involved in soooo many of them.

i dont agree with everything you said but i dont have time to go in to much detail now and its would only be picky anyway but 1 point i will make is

look at it this way:

but ryan giggs has a couple of stinkers and the rest, perhaps 17 or 18 seasons, are solid 8/10 football.

you made my argument for me they all reached higher levels of performance which makes them better players you cant say oh giggs played x amount more years in england even though he was playing inferior football so hes better.... henry is french he only stayed in england 8 years take giggs best 5 years put them against thierrys and they speak for themselves

It's got to be Giggs for the consistentancy he has shown since the start of the Premier League. Henry is certainly a contender, but he didn't do it for as long as Giggs has, so there is no competition really.

:lol: giggs was never consistant he even admits that himself if anything i would agree with him when he said that he hit higher levels in individual matches when he was younger but he was never consistant until he hit 30+ all be it at a generally lower level

i must seem pretty anti giggs which isnt the case hes a great player and a good humble guy i like giggs i just dont think hes the best player the prem ever had but youre all entitled to your opinions i respect your right to be wrong :D im gonna leave it alone now

Home of Barca Fans