Andres Iniesta

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
He has a minor muscle strain/tear reports Marca...my Spanish is extremely limited.

Only a minor strain as it appears to be...

Your correct, Marca's reporting it's a minor muscle strain. The problem with Iniesta is he's so good he gets hit the hardest out there.

dalitis8

Banned
Your correct, Marca's reporting it's a minor muscle strain. The problem with Iniesta is he's so good he gets hit the hardest out there.

He receives some tough tackles for sure,but I am worried that his muscles are a bit fragile...it's constantly the same thing over and over again...If I am not mistaken,Messi had a similar problem and following his alteration of training methods,Leo has become something of an Iron Man...

Bionicman

On one website, there was an article saying that Iniesta's injury isn't serious. The first comment was from someone identifying as 'madridista' from 'madrid.' Here is his gem of an insight:

"so, even if hes injured, hes useless for us! he didnt score and if ramos plays in midfeild hel prob score a hattrick... btw Granero>iniesta"

With knowledgeable fans like these, it's no wonder Madrid fans are as respected as they are.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
On one website, there was an article saying that Iniesta's injury isn't serious. The first comment was from someone identifying as 'madridista' from 'madrid.' Here is his gem of an insight:

"so, even if hes injured, hes useless for us! he didnt score and if ramos plays in midfeild hel prob score a hattrick... btw Granero>iniesta"

With knowledgeable fans like these, it's no wonder Madrid fans are as respected as they are.

Justin is from Madrid?

dalitis8

Banned
between 2:08 and 2:12 : the most beautifull football action i have ever seen. So smooth in short space, from defense to counterattack surrounded by x players.

Agree with you 100%...that game was against Madrid btw.

If Granero is better than Iniesta,then Theofanis Gkegas is better than Messi...

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
[YOUTUBE]LhcM4WP2cTc[/YOUTUBE]

the only player more elegant than don andres...

watching that video reminds me of how good that guy was

top 5 ever for me

dalitis8

Banned
I think that Iniesta is more intelligent and subtle than Zizou,but ZZ was a more complete player....he could shoot,head and was stronger.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
I don't think Zidane was "that" elegant actually. He could pull things off but I feel Iniesta still moves in a more distinct way than him.

Anyway, Andres has too much talent for his body. His talent is bigger than his muscles.

beef-supreme

We missed Iniesta so much this season - when he was fit, he didn't really turn up - certainly not like he did last year - and other than a few great moments, he was injured a lot too :(

I don't think Zidane was "that" elegant actually. He could pull things off but I feel Iniesta still moves in a more distinct way than him.

Anyway, Andres has too much talent for his body. His talent is bigger than his muscles.

His talent and his brain are too much for him.

By the way, I strongly believe that what happened to Iniesta today - i.e. that he was able to play 30 minutes - is a strong testament to my argument that we need Cesc.

Fourteen

Monster Masch
So is he fucked again?

He was awesome in the build up for their two first goals. It's just great to watch Spain attack. You think Iniesta and Xavi are big enough sources of creation. Add to that Xabi, Silva, Pedro, Jesus Navas....Absolutely amazing. If ever there was a team bread to win the world cup, it's this one.

Home of Barca Fans