Andres Iniesta

Pajo

Interista Paja Patak
as i thought you will write :D

I really dont want to comment on this issue any more, have my oppinion, you have yours.. Well, iniesta might not be as dirty as totti, no one is, but i do find him like that, since he started to play i have those thoughts, even in matches where i was supporting barca, sorry... There are worse players of course, Vam Bommel, Totti, Materazzi and so on... I am saying this because it is not first time to see Iniesta act like he did yesterday, he may not make dirty tackles because he cant, he is too weak to go into physical duels.. But he is dirty in the way he did yesterday...

as for spain, i did say, yesterday they were better, in fact, judging by the quality they are the best, as i said i never deny that...

and i wouldnt say i complain michael, i am just stating oppinion :) Whatever they are right or wrong is not importnat...

castrols rating though, it is not legit at all... I mean, give me a break man, last time i saw it, Milito was 130 place ffs... Judging by the castrol rating, Bayern were 80-20 favourites in the CL final...

let this be end of this argument, we will just repeat the same all over again.. :)

I am fine btw, little busy with my univercity, project, projects, project, even in summer cant get a break :( I miss you in FI though, many of us do, you were respected there :)

Pajo, I'm just curious. If you consider Iniesta a dirty player, how do you rank de jong, van bommel, felipe melo and others? Psychopaths?

yeah you can say that :lol:

Nah, dirty in different ways, more physical, with tackles and all...

advancemini

i dont know about you guys, but i loved seeing iniesta shove van bommel. EPIC !!! we always see iniesta kinda get tossed around since he is so small, and he mostly always keeps his cool and never gets in someone face, for this i respect him in so many ways. so when he shows some aggression like that, i LOVE it !!! made me wanna beat van vommels ass right there hahaha ..... btw iniesta is my fav player and futboling hero ..... of all time.

Abaddon

King of the Bottomless Pit
Easily my favourite barca player. Love his game, always shows up in the big moments, shoved Van Bommel!

only negative is his diving all over the final.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
Easily my favourite barca player. Love his game, always shows up in the big moments, shoved Van Bommel!

only negative is his diving all over the final.

you would die two if people were trying to break your legs.. not to mention he is very small and pale ;)

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
first of all, sneijder, de jong and alonso should all have been given red BEFORE puyol's challenge. so if you are to give the latter player red card you would have had to given the others red cards to -> the last offense will never had happened so why even discuss it?

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
first of all, sneijder, de jong and alonso should all have been given red BEFORE puyol's challenge. so if you are to give the latter player red card you would have had to given the others red cards to -> the last offense will never had happened so why even discuss it?

I don't recall Van Persie getting booked for shooting on goal lonnng after the whistle or Robben getting booked early on for kicking the ball away, either.

Shame, Webb lacked the steel to maintain order from the outset...In his defense, he likely wanted to preserve a grand spectacle for a WC Final by giving the Dutch a great deal of latitude but it was so clear they were paying no heed...It's laughable, still, to me that with a perfect view of De Jong's karate chop that he remained on the pitch...Utterly inexcusable

Home of Barca Fans