Andres Iniesta

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
Man i like his girl.. she dyed her hair straight up blooooond wonder how long before andres has some kids casper jr

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
:lol:
is she milky white too?
ive never seen her before
Ill search for a pic homie

andres+iniesta+wag+novia+girlfriend+anna+beach+playa+barcelona+fomentera+1.jpg

Untitled-4.jpg

terrible hair here but you can tell she is pretty and unique

foto_445513_CAS.jpg

blooond

barca96

thanks DM.
she looks nice and natural. not a WAG material.
iniesta scored big time with this one!
were they high school sweethearts? it looks like it.
and i reckon she is older than him

Forrest Gump

Thanks for these pictures. She's pretty but she looks way better with dark hair imo. I really hate her hairstyle on the last picture.

Forrest Gump

You're right with that.
Could be a cross between Lady Gaga and Posh spice on the last one. :icon_confused:

Last edited:

barca96

The shoes that Andres Iniesta wore when he scored the blaugrana Iniestazo at Stamford Bridge have been raffled off with €100,000 being earned by the family of a 6-year old boy for his cerebral palsy treatment, but the winner has yet to claim his or her prize. Strange. Apparently this whole raffle got started when one of the boy’s family members sent Iniesta a poster and a jersey to sign so that they could raffle them off to help raise money for the kid’s large medical bills (multiple foreign trips a year for treatment) and instead of sending back just the poster and the jersey, Iniesta sent back “a surprise” as well, which turned out to be the shoes. The boy’s family is sure that the winning ticket was sold in Hellín, Albacete, but even a trip to that town couldn’t turn up the winner, so the family tried to return the shoes to Iniesta, who said no, keep them and so the family is trying to figure out what to do now that their raffle didn’t work as planned. Damn, but Iniesta is classy.
he really is casper the friendly ghost :)

Home of Barca Fans