10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

IbraFTW

Bazinga!
Hopefully, he will be there watching on. Any recent pics or any latest on him?

Last I heard was Pep's statement, saying he won't play him until he gets really well, to prevent complications with his injury. He said he's not sure Messi will be ready for Kazan game...

Now, everybody get up and start singing "Wish you were here..." :D

dalitis8

Banned
Our best game last season was the 2-0 victory over Internazionale...in that game we had no Messi(we also had no Ibra so I guess it cancelled out) but we were magnificent nevertheless...

...in the game against Hercules we had Messi but we were even worse than last night...so even though only an idiot would care to disagree that the absence of Messi is a massive downgrade for Barca...imo...last night's performance has to do with other factors as well...mainly in my view...a pronounced lack of fitness...

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
there was a moment in the match when Alves tackled someone and the ref wrongly gave a freekick.

The tv went to messi and he just rolled his eyes and looked away in disgust...:lol:
was awsome.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Good catch, I liked matching Leo's reactions to plays too...Seemed to get particularly annoyed when Gaby was whistled for something...Must be that Argentine bond

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans