10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

arc-en-ciel

if he can play i hope he started from bench..too risky

do you read this?
http://sport.es/default.asp?idpublicacio_PK=44&idioma=CAS&idnoticia_PK=726828&idseccio_PK=803

and
Restoration of Messi after a injure passes in fast rate and there is a probability that the Argentinean will return in the field earlier, than has been planned, informs sport.es. The forward with Catalan team will go to Kazan on a match of… 2nd round of League of champions against "Rubin" and is not excluded that can act in this game. It is informed that the football player has finished the first stage of restoration and today will start the second stage. We will remind that Messi has received damage of an ankle to a meeting of 3rd round examples with "Atletiko".

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
LOL Messi wants to play this weekend... he missed one midweek match and is going crazy already.... maybe he does have super powers... he will train with the ball tomorrow... already....

arc-en-ciel

Yeah. It says that Messi will probably travel in Kazan. Good news for you!

yes!!!!i'm very happy!!!)))) :messi::wub:

yeah u will meet him in kazan :)

oooohh yeees its my dream like a little crazy girl))))) i hope meet him, really))) i work near hotel, where Barca will live))) :p

LOL Messi wants to play this weekend... he missed one midweek match and is going crazy already.... maybe he does have super powers... he will train with the ball tomorrow... already....

poor little boy)))) he miss)))
:flagvl8:

arc-en-ciel

arc-en-ciel

remember he has a GF... do not break them up

haha yes i know of course)))
i have a boyfriend too, i love him
but Messi for me its a legend of football today, and thos great players not always come to Kazan =)
i like it like a star, but i never cry and worry because it -)

and i cant to break them up because i will have a little bit of time, heheh)))

Last edited:

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
i have a boyfriend too, i love him :wub:
but Messi for me its a legend of football today, and thos great players not always come to Kazan =)

good, I am happy for you.

enjoy it and take some pictures.. maybe a kiss on the cheek will do

Trequartista

The good
i have a boyfriend too, i love him

and i cant to break them up because i will have a little bit of time, heheh)))

Then you wont swap your BF for Messi?:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans