Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Jadentheman

I love Messi, but realistically he hasn't scored a bicycle goal yet and amazing for Ibra. If he wins CL or 2 he could be going down in history like Zidane

Trillske

Im still looking at the goal, and I still see aspects of it that make me laugh. Its not realistic.

I was really amazed by his goal against France in Euros. I had seen nothing. :worthy:

Its pretty fun to think about the fact that its so obvious he is going for it. As he approaches the ball, everyone knows its just a matter of time before he flies up in the air and does some bizarre karate-kick, and no one can do anything about it. And there is nothing there to analyze, because no one is supposed to pull that off anyway. For the opposing team, Zlatans unique goals are simply "shit happens". Trolling is really a suitable word for what he is doing.

Another note easily forgotten after the last goal: I thought it was funny when he scored his second or third, and didnt really care about the goal, rather checked to see if the defender was okey. Almost looks like he was comforting him with a "come on buddy, you try, thats all that matters".

Last edited:

Gervinho

Best match ever. As a swede who lives in Sweden I have been a laughing stock at my work place for years as I have been telling them Zlatan is world class and would be the best striker in the PL. A guy I work with says he's a Peter crouch with a bit of trick:lol: Sadly most people agree withy him and I have become a bit of laughing stock, specially when I tell them he's more talented than Rooney. Lets just say now I can finally tell them fvck off

mixer

Yeah... UEFA nominated kinda shitty goals for the Puskas award.. There were loads of goals much better than the nominees.

IbraFTW

Bazinga!
"That's the way it is with the English. If you score against them you're a good player, if you don't score against them you're not a good player," Ibrahimovic told reporters.

"I remember Lionel Messi before the 2009 Champions League Final. Then he scored against Manchester United and suddenly he was the best player in the world."

"Maybe now they'll say something like that about me. Hart was a long way out and I was just trying to get it into the goal. I was on the ground when it was on the way in."

In the build-up to the game, England captain Steven Gerrard, winning his 100th cap, was asked to grade his international career out of 10 and responded with "six or seven."

However, when the very same question was put to Ibrahimovic, the 31-year-old was not afraid to talk himself and his achievements up, marking his own career as a "10".

impeh

Hi, its me..
"That's the way it is with the English. If you score against them you're a good player, if you don't score against them you're not a good player," Ibrahimovic told reporters.

"I remember Lionel Messi before the 2009 Champions League Final. Then he scored against Manchester United and suddenly he was the best player in the world."

"Maybe now they'll say something like that about me. Hart was a long way out and I was just trying to get it into the goal. I was on the ground when it was on the way in."

In the build-up to the game, England captain Steven Gerrard, winning his 100th cap, was asked to grade his international career out of 10 and responded with "six or seven."

However, when the very same question was put to Ibrahimovic, the 31-year-old was not afraid to talk himself and his achievements up, marking his own career as a "10".

thats so true over here

Zlatan! :worthy:

M

messi_xavi_iniesta

Best player in the world in french league. lol
goal of the century. lol.

"However, when the very same question was put to Ibrahimovic, the 31-year-old was not afraid to talk himself and his achievements up, marking his own career as a "10".
lol again

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
Best player in the world this season :world:

Best player in the world in french league. lol
goal of the century. lol.

"However, when the very same question was put to Ibrahimovic, the 31-year-old was not afraid to talk himself and his achievements up, marking his own career as a "10".
lol again

You obviously haven't watched Ibra in the CL at all this season. I would suggest stop watching only Barca games, you would learn more about football that way.

Papabeef

Just recently he had 4 assists in one match with PSG... all 4 bloody goals were assisted by him xD who does that..??

Home of Barca Fans