Staff member
He gave his perfect team based on teammates with whom he has played:

Ronaldinho - Ibrahimovic - Messi
Vieira - Xavi - Nedved
Maxwell - Nesta - Thiago Silva - Thuram
Buffon

Bench: Julio Cesar, Cannavaro, Gattuso, Seedorf, Iniesta

Zlatan about Buffon
At my first training session at Juventus, I had to deal with Buffon straight away. Capello had decided to set the bar high: first to get past the entire defence and then to get past the strongest goalkeeper in the world. An almost impossible mission

Zlatan about Thuram
Not a giant, but hard as marble. For him, every training session was a World Cup final: I would arrive home covered in bruises. Getting past him was a feat. He was always grumpy with me but there were no problems. "Ibra, you are young and stupid but you'll learn

Zlatan about Thiago Silva
The most complete defender I have ever played with. I always compared him to myself: an Ibra in defence. If I had him behind me I knew I didn't have to worry about what was going on at the back

Zlatan about Nesta
Thiago Silva's master: complete on a technical and psychological level, with a mentality of a true winner . If he had to make a decision in a match, it was always the right one

Zlatan about Maxwell
The most most elegant I have ever played with. Unparalleled in technical finesse

Zlatan about Vieira
Patrick made me a better footballer. He worked like a mule. He ran a lot and raised the level of the others with his quality of play and personality. He is definitely the teammate who most influenced my game.

Zlatan about Xavi
At Barcelona they called him 'Mr Perfect'. He never made mistakes. Perfection incarnate, he wanted all the balls and then he would sort them. If sometimes we dared a long pass he would say: 'No, no, the ball goes through me'. How can you blame him

Zlatan about Nedved
A machine, exemplary in training. Before and after a training session with his teammates in which he gave everything, he trained alone. I have never seen a more serious professional

Zlatan about Messi
A Playstation player lent to the real world. The best footballer of all time. We were a great pair until the coach decided to stick his nose in.

Zlatan about Ronaldinho
He was a genius. With him you didn't play football: you enjoyed the game of football. he did tricks that forced even the opponents to stop and applaud

Home of Barca Fans