Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Yugo Count Dante

tumblr_mdivubxeLV1rontw2o1_500.jpg

:lol:

M

messi_xavi_iniesta

You obviously haven't watched Ibra in the CL at all this season. I would suggest stop watching only Barca games, you would learn more about football that way.

I´ve seen him LIVE against fc porto. So, shut up before typing nonsense. He was crap against Porto. Otamendi allowed him nothing. Against Zagreb any player does assists or goals. Worst team in CL.

Last edited:

Leo10

Its hard to impress me but his goals from yesterday were world class, all 4. If he had scored it one month earlier he would be nominated and won the Puskas award without a doubt.

B

badboybjörn

Screw the Puskas award. If there is a reward for best goal, it should be called "Zlatan Award". Not kidding.

Right you are! Noone does it like ibra.

11goals 5 assists for sweden in 11 games so far this year i believe
10goals 1 assist for psg in the league in 10 games so far this year i believe
2goals 4 assist for psg in champions league in 4 games so far this year i believe

And as per ususall many of his goals and assists are godlike!
Where will it end. He keeps getting better it seems, unplayable at times.

IbraFTW

Bazinga!
I apologize for the spam, but there's lots of great articles about Ibra today.

"The explosion of fawning nonsense when Zlatan Ibrahimovic scored last night was nothing short of embarrassing. Others may insist otherwise, but with Joe Hart stranded, his overhead kick was to all intents and purposes an open goal.

Some who should know better said the striker's acrobatic effort from 30 yards or so 'defied the laws of physics'. Nonsense. Quite the contrary in fact: Ibrahimovic was lucky the force of gravity existed or his speculative shot would have gone miles over the bar."

Read the rest here.

Home of Barca Fans