Zlatan Ibrahimovic

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
HOLY MOTHERFUCKING SHIT!

Amazing goal and 3 other to boot... And against the annoying english team! GODLIKE!

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Nope and talent alone doesn't constitute success...As well as he has done with clubs, he leaves a trail of problems as well

Papabeef

That was one special performance..... up there with the Zidane vs Brazil 2006 WC, and Messi vs Arsenal 2010 ucl... Man!!

Z

ZiZu

So tell me again ..... why did we let him gooooooooooo !

We should have kept Ibra . Scored 4 goals tonight against England , the fourth is one of THE best goals EVER scored - an overhead kick from ten yards OUTSIDE the box !!

ammarfcb

ze special one
542596_458236904222235_1616489376_n.jpg

B

badboybjörn

Im not a religious man but zlatan is my one and only GOD!

Theconomist

We should have kept Ibra . Scored 4 goals tonight against England , the fourth is one of THE best goals EVER scored - an overhead kick from ten yards OUTSIDE the box !!

Incompatible with the team.
Guardiola vs Ibra ego
Ibra vs Messi position
Bojan, the catalan Messi factor

Xtroverto

The most amazing thing is that he actually scores, running away from the goal but not with his back towards it. How on earth he managed to find the net is beyond me, this one is right up there with Carlos free kick against France in 1997. To bad that this guy is going down in history as the one that walked away from 2 Champions League winning sides in successive seasons. I really hope he win the CL before hanging up his boots.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
The most amazing thing is that he actually scores, running away from the goal but not with his back towards it. How on earth he managed to find the net is beyond me, this one is right up there with Carlos free kick against France in 1997. To bad that this guy is going down in history as the one that walked away from 2 Champions League winning sides in successive seasons. I really hope he win the CL before hanging up his boots.

You want PSG/money to win the CL title? ewww.

Thiago Silva though :wub:

SeloBarca

becouse he was crap in barcelona. hes one of the worst players in the game when it comes to adjusting to others. not to mention hes to static for spanishfootball. and even though hes tal, hes incredibly bad on headers and waste many clear chances trying to do karatekicks over his head. this is one of the few times he suceded

M

messi_xavi_iniesta

He was bound to score one like that eventually...I said it the first time I saw him play with Barcelona, the most gifted big man in the game...Shame he's such a nutter and couldn't get him to integrate

he can only play in a team where he can be treated like god. In barcelona he was just another greaat player. His ego couldn´t stand that. Guardiola should have known better before signing him. He gets rid of Etoo and brings one player that has the biggest ego in the world. Oh Pep :S

Beast performance today.

Home of Barca Fans