Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Stric

I just can't help but like Ibra, regardless of what a douche he is. :lol:

[YOUTUBE]4dET20YVOFI[/YOUTUBE]

PP: On a scale of 0 to 10, how good are you as a footballer?
Zlatan: 10.
PP: (laughs) Do you think you're underrated?
Zlatan: No, they know I'm good.

:worthy:

Last edited:

Galning

He isn't a douche, look at his face he doesn't mean half the things he says :lol: People take him way too serious and he knows it.

Stric

Him being a douche doesn't necessarily have to have anything to do with this video, he's proven to be one on numerous occasions. :lol:

Yannick03

He isn't a douche, look at his face he doesn't mean half the things he says :lol: People take him way too serious and he knows it.

Exactly, I thought he was a real douche with the Guardiala stuff and seeming to be arrogant but I read his biography and he's absolutely epic. I see him in a whole other light now, he has my massive respect and now I like him alot. The being the arrogant thing is just for laughs, he is a boss. :busquets:

Yannick03

What does he say about his time at Barca and his falling out with Pep?

That he is a Ferrari and Pep used him as a Fiat :lol:

He just says that Messi wanted to play a more central role and that Pep changed the system which was not beneficial for him. But he doesn't blame Messi or Pep for it, he understands that. The only thing he could not take was that Pep avoided him on a daily basis and that he wasn't honest with Ibra. Otherwise, at first he really liked Pep and Barca and still thinks Pep is a great coach. He has never said anything bad about Barca, it really was his dream club. He talks only ill about Pep being a coward by not telling him it right to the face.

Home of Barca Fans