Zlatan Ibrahimovic

barcanuck

Some food for thought. Qatar Sports Investments (QSI) hires lawyer Laurent Platini, son of UEFA president Michel Platini. QSI, an arm of the Qatari government, owns a majority interest in the leading French club Paris St. Germain (PSG—see May 31, 2011) and is also Barcelona’s shirt sponsor. Michel Platini voted for Qatar to host the 2022 World Cup (see Around 2:30 p.m. December 2, 2010)

Trillske

Wasnt going to say anything, but regarding the reduced ban, if that was a conspiracy you got it all wrong anyway, no way it would be done to support PSG. It would be because Zlatan was by far the most important player in the game. You could even take away Messi and everyone would still be hyped, but having Zlatan banned kind of destroys the magic. Not only is he so controversial, he is also the big player for the underdogs.

There is a lot of money to be made by reducing that ban, so it is not completely out there to speculate.

Mr Hulot

He was very good once again. He seems nowadays more of passer than a finisher and his through balls were amazing...

Indignado

Some food for thought. Qatar Sports Investments (QSI) hires lawyer Laurent Platini, son of UEFA president Michel Platini. QSI, an arm of the Qatari government, owns a majority interest in the leading French club Paris St. Germain (PSG—see May 31, 2011) and is also Barcelona’s shirt sponsor. Michel Platini voted for Qatar to host the 2022 World Cup (see Around 2:30 p.m. December 2, 2010)

We should get rid of them as soon as our contract expires.

Out again :)

Sums up my feelings for him.

Trillske

One of the unluckier players in CL history in my opinion. :( Deserves to win it so much, at least once.

Really started to feel for PSG. Zlatan kind of have that effect on me since I am obviously deeply in love with him, but it is not only that, they really put on a good show. Even playing away, they gave Barcelona a great game. For a "bought" team, they are pretty easy to like.

EDIT: He still has the chance to top the CL for assists this year. Two up, with teams going to the semis. Could well have had more too.

Lucia (milan forum) said:
@InfostradaLive 5h

Ibrahimovic with his 7th assist this CL season. He is the first player since Xavi in 2008/09 to reach this total in one CL season. #barpsg

- Remember Barca won that season, so Xavi played more games than Zlatan has done.

Also,
http://www.whoscored.com/Matches/704846/Live

Anyone still calling this guy a big game choker should just stfu and go to bed.

Last edited:
M

Messi+Eto

One of the unluckier players in CL history in my opinion. :( Deserves to win it so much, at least once.

Really started to feel for PSG. Zlatan kind of have that effect on me since I am obviously deeply in love with him, but it is not only that, they really put on a good show. Even playing away, they gave Barcelona a great game. For a "bought" team, they are pretty easy to like.

EDIT: He still has the chance to top the CL for assists this year. Two up, with teams going to the semis. Could well have had more too.

Also,
http://www.whoscored.com/Matches/704846/Live

Anyone still calling this guy a big game choker should just stfu and go to bed.

Ibra is a BIGTIME big game choker! Played against a makeshift defense and couldn't get a goal or a clear one on one, like Lavezzi did on more than one occasion. Overrated if you ask me. Pastore or Veratti was PSG's man of the match if you ask me.

Trickykid

And thus will is his Champions League legacy be carved into stone; the guy with the silly ponytail who topped the assist charts one random year.

Home of Barca Fans