Yaya Toure

Trequartista

The good
Yaya was poor for his standards last season, well except the last match. And how is he having a great match when Spurs are totally owning City and if it wasn't for Hart pulling some fantastic saves they'd be like 3 or 4 down already. 1 good pass doesn't make your performance great I'm afraid.

we are watching 2 different games?Spurs are shit in the 2nd half,I didnt watch the 1st TBH but City are better in the 2nd half but its not what you expect from a team thats spent that much,Yaya is having a good game,he made a 2nd deadly through ball also.

nebeer

Love is All
Yaya did play some nice lofted passes over the defenders, City strikers could have made better use of them.

zanela

based on what?

yaya was poor all last season. he didn't put forth the effort required of him and never showed his true ability. busquets constantly outshone him and was the man in form.

I'm all for rewarding form and merit. But certain opposition/matches need certain requirements and skill sets. Yaya didn't 've the best of season but he was the better option in some he wasn't used. Inter being one example..Its not about fair selection but smart selection.

You're losing your sense of objectivity, Meta. Its sad. Its not what i've known you. You're being too harsh on some players and adopt a lenient approach towards the others.

Home of Barca Fans