Who should start as a DM in the Clasico: Busquets or Mascherano?

Who should start in the El Clasico?

• Total voters

Tomchin

Could you add a poll to the thread, please?

I vote Mascherano: Because he speeds up our play (by sometimes using pin-point long passes instead of looking for the short pass to Xavi); and he's a monstrous tackler.

Koma

Mascherano, he is waaay better then Busquets. I am not saying that Sergio is a bad player, far from that, he is very very good player, but Javier is world class DM.

dalitis8

Banned
Even though I voted for Badger, I am not sure that that is the correct way to go.

One may argue that for this game we should deploy the double pivot. Or one could say that Busquets is much more part of the team and understands his teammates and the Clasico much more than the Badger.

It is a very hard decision for Pep.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
are-you-not-entertained.jpg

How is that even a question? We are facing a Mouinho team, we need as much gamesmanship is possible. GASCHerano would get himself sent off.

J

Jordzibob

Like I said in on the other thread, I dont think we really need both, it would add strength to the midfield but Busquets did a great job pwning Ozil in the Germany match, dont see why he cant do the same thing here, he's got less to deal with this time aswell because there's no other attacking threat in the centre of the park, Alonso and Khedira will be dealing with Xavi and Iniesta so noboby playing the Schwein role helping out the Gecko. And as mentioned........Mourinho's team are gonna dive all over the place. So Biscuits gets my vote.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
You mean like Busquets 2 years ago (or was that last year, that he got 2 YCs)? ;)

I remember that all too well. :lol: It was last year.

But Biscuits will attempt to hide his filthy play. Mascherano is a card machine, Madrid has one of the best simulators of all time in Cristiano, that's a match made in hell.

J

Jordzibob

Yep. Ronaldo will take advantage of Mascherano's hardball approach, whine like a little bitch, and get him a redcard. Due to this, I'd advise Badger to go in as hard as he can, break Ronaldo's leg, effectively end Madrid's season, and take his 4 match ban with a glass of champagne.

Tomchin

But Biscuits will attempt to hide his filthy play. Mascherano is a card machine, Madrid has one of the best simulators of all time in Cristiano, that's a match made in hell.
Then again, in his last 6 games (7 now), he didn't get booked once. Also, he made only 6 fouls in those 6 games.

Of course RM is sth entirely different.

Home of Barca Fans