Who should start as a DM in the Clasico: Busquets or Mascherano?

Who should start in the El Clasico?

• Total voters

jamrock

It wont be like this,Jamrock,it will be Iniesta on the right,Villa on left,Messi centrally unless Mourinho forces Messi to go to the right,I prefer Pedro wo Villa in that match,Think it will be more of Busquets playing ahead of MAscherano rather than a double pivot

Yeah I agree with the way the front 3 will line up, was going to change it before posting, but couldn't be bothered

Peerd

Notorious Demagogue
Both

----------Masch--Busquets

---------------Xavi

----Messi-----Villa-----Iniesta

Bring on pedro with about 30 minutes left.

That would be a Netherlands 2010 like strategy..... we should not change our tactics for the Madridistas. We should rely on our own strength

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
Biscuits for me. I see the argument for playing Masch, and he would get stuck in to their players. But I think we need Biscuits for his ball skills and his gamesmanship. I don't think playing both is wise, Real are going to sit back and counter. We need creativity to pass our way through them.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Biscuits for me. I see the argument for playing Masch, and he would get stuck in to their players. But I think we need Biscuits for his ball skills and his gamesmanship. I don't think playing both is wise, Real are going to sit back and counter. We need creativity to pass our way through them.

Busquets can be creative.

anyway, I'm for opening with the double pivot like I said before. aside from all the other good points, it gives us a second gear to go to if we need one. but if we started with the classic formation then we don't really have any tried and trusted method to up our game.

Busquets can be creative.

anyway, I'm for opening with the double pivot like I said before. aside from all the other good points, it gives us a second gear to go to if we need one. but if we started with the classic formation then we don't really have any tried and trusted method to up our game.

adil_909

start busquets because he is faster, and masch commits too many fouls that CRgay can try and score from. no 2 dm's needed, we are fc barcelona not manchester united. we don't resort to lame tactics to get points. we'll have 98,000 cules cheering us forward, let's get some goals early on and then if we need to, we can always put these two on the field together to close out the game. why be negative from the start - that is not the barca way.

Pepe Silvia

Busquets

A midget midfield?! No Thanks.

It's unlikely Pep will deploy a double pivot at home. And with an opponent having some of the best headers in the game i'm not for bringing further down the average height. They'd potentially hurt us in a set-piece and happily sit back. I vote Busquets for the lone DM, not only cause hes a better fit to the team, alleviates the above concern, gamemanship but also having proven C.Ronaldo's Nemesis in the recent past. Having featured in 2 of the best finals in the game, Busquets is now equipped with experience and temperament to handle high pressure games such as this.
Perfect post.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
perfect post?

A midget midfield?! No Thanks.

It's unlikely Pep will deploy a double pivot at home. And with an opponent having some of the best headers in the game i'm not for bringing further down the average height. They'd potentially hurt us in a set-piece and happily sit back. I vote Busquets for the lone DM, not only cause hes a better fit to the team, alleviates the above concern, gamemanship but also having proven C.Ronaldo's Nemesis in the recent past. Having featured in 2 of the best finals in the game, Busquets is now equipped with experience and temperament to handle high pressure games such as this.

Mascherano is 2 inches taller than Pedro.

just sayin'.

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
perfect post?

Mascherano is 2 inches taller than Pedro.

just sayin'.

1fv71z.gif

Home of Barca Fans