Who is the best goalkeeper in the world?

Who is the best goalkeeper in the world?

• Buffon

Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Victor Valdés

Votes: 10 16.1%
  • Julio Cesar

Votes: 8 12.9%
  • Casillas

Votes: 29 46.8%
  • Cech

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Van der Sar

• Lloris

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Adler

• Akinfeev

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Reina

Votes: 3 4.8%

• Total voters
Iker Casillas.

Without him, RM would have lost 11-2 in some of the Clasico games against us. He is incredibly talented, its not right or fair. He will always give them an opportunity to stay in or win games.

Ataraxia

Cassilas-Lloris-Ceasar-Valdez-Van der Sar.
Right now, Buffon doesn't even make it to the top 10 or top 20. He was the best definitely in his prime better than Casilass now, but he's been very poor recently. Lloris will be the best in a couple of years surpassing Cassilass.

MoFroBo

International Federation of Football History and Statistics selected Buffon as the best GK in the last 25 years :cool:

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Comedy as usual here with Valdes getting 9 votes.

600107-oh_you_super.jpg

Trequartista

The good
Comedy as usual here with Valdes getting 9 votes.

If you think that This forum is comedy,Cules are pathetic,love cheating and bitching,why on earth you still log in and keep on posting here,Valdes is a world class Goalkeeper,not the best but he is one of the best 5,maybe 3 so everyone should vote and then repect others opinions,its not like saying that Aaron Lennon is the best player in the world

Abaddon

King of the Bottomless Pit
Valdes is a world class Goalkeeper,not the best but he is one of the best 5,maybe 3 so everyone should vote and then repect others opinions,its not like saying that Aaron Lennon is the best player in the world
Valdes is a good goalkeeper but he has NO case, none whatsoever, for best keeper in the world. Casillas, Julio Cesar and a fit Buffon are inarguably better than him, that is a fact. So yes, it is absurd to say he is the best goalkeeper in the world.

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
Julio Cesar and Buffon tied for the best world goalkeepers, they have unreal shot-stopping abilities, and are the complete goalkeepers. Buffon might be a bit more decorated though...
Casillas finishes behind them due to him being a bit of a liability in crosses in some cases, he's not as complete as Julio or Buffon IMO
I don't know if its just me but it seems to me Casillas plays better when his team isn't doing well...

I think that Julio Cesar is the best.

Whenever i want to forget about this fact, i remember his breathtaking save against Messi, last year during the semi final clash. :D

Home of Barca Fans