Seydou Keita

mixer

Keita: "It wasn't easy, I was at the best team in the world, wanted to stay. If it was about the money, I wouldn't have thought this long."

Keita: "I'm not Catalan or Spanish, but I've always tried to give everything for the Barça shirt. I will always carry Barça in my heart."

Keita: "The trophies are there but I'll remember the humility of people at the squad and club. This has been the real success of this team."

Keita: "I want to thank everyone: the club, fans, directors, coaches, teammates... I had four fantastic years here." [mundo deportivo]

Last edited:

Maria

Keita: "It wasn't easy, I was at the best team in the world, wanted to stay. If it was about the money, I wouldn't have thought this long."

Keita: "If it wouldn't have been for the tax issue, I would have stayed. The club couldn't do more and I couldn't either."

tumblr_m6cbokjymk1qfvcb1o1_500.gif

XaviMessiGirl

Keita: "I'm not Catalan or Spanish, but I've always tried to give everything for the Barça shirt. I will always carry Barça in my heart."

Keita: "The trophies are there but I'll remember the humility of people at the squad and club. This has been the real success of this team."

Keita: "I want to thank everyone: the club, fans, directors, coaches, teammates... I had four fantastic years here." [mundo deportivo]

:cry:

Great guy, never complained about being a squad player and was among the best we could have. He'll be missed.

Home of Barca Fans