F

Flavia

Presented at his new club:

620258651.jpg

620258501.jpg

F

Flavia

from barcastuff:

Keita (Dalian Aerbin): "It's different than at Barcelona here, but everything is going fine in China. I'm adapting well." [rac1]

Keita: "Quotes spread by Madrid paper criticizing Guardiola? Things have been published that I didn't say. I didn't talk with that paper."

Keita: "I've had 4 magnificent years. I will never talk badly about Pep, my teammates or the club. I will always carry Barça in my heart."

Keita: "Tito, I and the club wanted that I stayed but the tax problem couldn't be solved."

note: after five years in spain, keita this season would have had to pay income tax of 43% instead of 24% until this summer

Good he clarified the made up quotes some sites were publishing, that he said Pep "praised him but never played him".

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Why would it have to be cleared in the first place? You guys shouldn't be reading goal.garbage in the first place. There's a reason why they are banned here.

F

Flavia

Why would it have to be cleared in the first place? You guys shouldn't be reading goal.garbage in the first place. There's a reason why they are banned here.
It wasn't just on goal, they just reposted it. I think marca or as started it.

AlwaladAlBarsha

I wish he never left barca, but playing time and money talks a lot. I really liked how he just kept quiet and preformed when needed. I don't know how true it is that he was even played as a false 9, but I guess he was a player who did dirty work, and had occasional technique but still a great one we had

AlwaladAlBarsha

was fixing to say we need at least 2 black elements ,doesn't matter African or French

This is kind of one the reason why I kind of stayed loyal to barcelona, I am a west african, and even for the b side there were good palyers from africa at times. I don't have pride or

anything first and foremost I love what the club stands for, and how the style of play is leagues ahead of other systems. But I do like the fact that three great africans were given a chance to make their name here yaya toure, seydou keita, and samuel eto'o this is very good.

Antimadridista1

Former (2008-2012) Barcelona midfielder Seydou Keita (34) joins Valencia on a free transfer until June, with an option for an extra year.

Is he going to play against us next saturday ?
Happy for him.

F

Flavia

iz8dwg.gif

My first thought when I saw he was back in primera was this gif. Thanks, Galning :D

Home of Barca Fans