Real Madrid

Trickykid

So, as far as I can see,RM will meet either Man U, PSG, Juventus, Bayern or Schalke... if I was a betting man, I'd put my savings on that team being Schalke.

xavi_the_Boss

So, as far as I can see,RM will meet either Man U, PSG, Juventus, Bayern or Schalke... if I was a betting man, I'd put my savings on that team being Schalke.

Real Madrid always have a hard time in germany but they would probably take them apart at the Bernabeau.Would be awsome if they would get Bayern or Juventus.

Paganinisrvnge

I was just thinking this. I would be shocked if it's not Schalke or maybe PSG. Would love for them to get Bayern or Juventus.

raskolnikov

I really hope Madrid draws Bayern,Juve or Manu.
Atleast one strong team would be out of it then, hopefully its Madrid then.
Getting excluded in the final 16 of the cl again like they should would ruin their season and finish their moral.
They would get ripped by the media for months and eventually end up in chaos.

Garrus

Anything other than Schalke, Is good news for us, Hoping for Juve, They have a bad history against them.

Cesky_Cesc

I really hope Madrid draws Bayern,Juve or Manu.
Atleast one strong team would be out of it then, hopefully its Madrid then.
Getting excluded in the final 16 of the cl again like they should would ruin their season and finish their moral.
They would get ripped by the media for months and eventually end up in chaos.

That's too good to be true. But I just don't see it happening this year even against Bayern or Juve.

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
Madrid will steamroll every team they face and get to the Semi's where they will get knocked out. It is known.

Garrus

FFS, How many free kicks the referee gifted them against Valladolid, 4 or 5?, unbelievable.

iVKRj4yYxXTcu.gif

look at PEPE

PearLBLacK

Banned
Pretty poor performance by the men. Cristiano seemed the only one trying and testing the keepr, even if from long range. Ozil is still shitty. Lack of focus, concentration, and defensive mistakes are costing us badly. This match pretty much sums up our season so far.

Credits to Celta for the hardwork and victory. Spectacular strike by Bastos, or whatever the 2nd goalscorer's name is.

And a wonderful finish by Cristiano to get that crucial away goal.

Home of Barca Fans