Real Madrid

M

mitkoa7x

Magnificent goal by Bustos, even Iker wouldnt have saved that :worthy:

Trickykid

Looks like there's more internal trouble brewing at Los Merengues. After the Celta loss Mou said he was disappointed with several unnamed players, and now the good readers of Marca has decided though a poll, that Di Maria is the culprit. I have no idea what so ever if they're right, but he was subbed off during halftime, and he's been quite appalling the few times I've watches them this season, so I wouldn't be one bit surprised if there's once again a bit of trouble in the capital.

M

Malappapper

If Real Madrid lose in the Last 16 of the CL (which is far from impossible) then I see him getting the kick up the arse before he can say "por que"

Fourteen

Monster Masch
I wish we played Madrid in December like usual. We probably would have had a comfortable win and a perfect 100% record.

ShandyFFM

aaawww imagine copa del rey would only be 1 rounded like every other natinal cup... madrid would not go to the next round... with two legs its quite impossible for those lower teams to kick out madrid or barca.. its a pitty

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Sweet gesture from Real Madrid, one of the first to wish Tito well... I'm sure it means a lot to Tito and all the cules

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Madrid, at least at the level above Mourinho has been very classy lately the organization has changed its ways from the money grubbing past.

A certain other club could learn from that.

Home of Barca Fans