Rafael Márquez

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
god i was a wreeck everytime the ball came to rafa... the wet didnt help either
anyone who claims that push is a PK is just stupid

good stuff from rafa today clean sheeted

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Still sloppy, but notably less so than earlier on. He hasn't made a huge mistake in a while; I wouldn't say he looks great but Cal you are being a bit harsh.

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
Still sloppy, but notably less so than earlier on. He hasn't made a huge mistake in a while; I wouldn't say he looks great but Cal you are being a bit harsh.

He was better than he has been but he still looks clumsy at times and still worries me. I remember a moment in the 2nd half where Puyol got done and Rafa just dived in recklessly and the Gijon player just went past him.

Chucka

Hussein Said know your role
Very harsh decision IMO. Hardly touched him, as Armstrong said it looked like the Getafe player straightened his lag and went to ground.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
There was a contact and sometimes it's all that's needed. Particularly when you have Madrid based press screaming at refs for a week

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
e23c211d3c360f5eeb76979523b4f356.jpg

although he was harshly treated, tbh. but that was to be expected given the madrid press' agenda ALL week.

Chucka

Hussein Said know your role
Ye, i agree, it was always going to be a foul in the Refs eye because it was one to show everyone that refs can be against us (Even though most of the time they are, esp when we're in the box) But really, it was hardly anything he basically brushed on the Getafe players right leg and as soon as he felt it, he straightened out and went to ground.

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
Rafa was actually having a rather decent game today until his sending off, which imho. was the cause of much spoken press pressure. Shame seeing him off that way.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
maybe im crazy but to me it looked like the getafe player literally hopped up in the air and fell... piques red card was more legit then this i thought the ref was booking the attacker for diving at first.. dont know why he didnt just shoot the ball instead of stopping and trying to let rafa run into him then hopping like a bunny o well maybe i saw something diff then everyone else

Home of Barca Fans