Rafael Márquez

iced1776

where are all the rafa haters :lol:

Cmon man this was literally his first game of the season that wasn't an utter disaster, don't make it seem like people are irrational for being harsh on him.

Good game today though, amazing free kick. He should take them instead of Xavi.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Thats a stupid comment about the "haters" and I hate people springing out of the woodwork each time to taunt others, and not only in this thread. I probably defended him more then anyone and still remained silent.
He had a nice match. Goal + an assist (well almost) and let´s not forget that awesome deadly challenge on Canales :)

R

redcomet2010

Cmon man this was literally his first game of the season that wasn't an utter disaster, don't make it seem like people are irrational for being harsh on him.

Good game today though, amazing free kick. He should take them instead of Xavi.

I don't known what your talking about when u say every game he played being a "utter disaster" he was doing fine before especially that 50+ yard assit to ibrah against sevilla sure he made some mistakes and all but he has been improving alot. and think your just being a hater. I really hate how people come on here and talk that smack on a guy that has been with barca for 6-7 years now and considered one of the most skillful defenders in the world, and even won the freekick masters i mean come on way to kick a player when he is down, he has been out on injury and hadn't had many game time but the moment he was down your in here kicking him as if he hasn't given has all barca for over 6 years, 1 thing I really don't like of barca fans...its like they dont appreciate the great players they have, just like ronaldinho and eto before, i mean im a barca fan but thats just wrong

ekin805

Thats a stupid comment about the "haters" and I hate people springing out of the woodwork each time to taunt others, and not only in this thread. I probably defended him more then anyone and still remained silent.
He had a nice match. Goal + an assist (well almost) and let´s not forget that awesome deadly challenge on Canales :)

:lol:
:beer2:

Pepe Silvia

All I can say is WOW! The resurgence of Marquez over the last few weeks means a lot for our defense. I was so disappointed everytime he took the pitch this season because he cost us so much but he really has taken a step forward and made an effort and it shows. Good for him.

ekin805

but in all seriousness he looks like hes getting his confidence back which to me was someting he was really lacking

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
has he mirrored last season? where he was awesome first half and poor second half.

then this season he was actively dangerous to us first half, so will the pendulum swing even higher in the positive? could we see a return to 05/06?!? god that would be sexy as fuck.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
At least he looks determined to get the love back from the fans... A couple of good performances + awesome free kick + tackle on Canales = Tits

Home of Barca Fans