Marquinhos

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Yeah, Bagnack is still a few years away but without question the most promising central defender to possibly come up

PearLBLacK

Banned
He's been very good for a long enough time to consider that mistake accidental. He's far from a complete package and definitely not error-free, but at his age and with his lack of experience, who can blame him? He still needs a couple more years to mature and nurture his talent.

Messi10

I think this is our centre back signings guys. I'm excited! Welcome the Brazilian boys Marquinhos and Neymar

majql

If he's signed, he can't be the only cb signed.

Why not? I actually don't like the idea of us getting two CB. We have been quite unlucky this year with injuries and so on. I think that Pique, Puyol (even when available at 50% of games), Mascherano, Bartra (we should play and trust him more - he is only going to get better) and Marquinhos are quite good set of centre backs.

Buying more than one CB means that probably Bartra is going away and i won't like it tbh - whe should trust more in our young players!

Andrew M

I feel like Marquinhos is a bit too young to be depended upon. He is younger than Bartra and we only seemed to trust him when the situation was forced on us.

Home of Barca Fans