Hansi Flick

Hansi Flick - how do we rate him?

• Total voters

Loki

We don’t know that

Barca board insists on 433

Valverde preferred 4231 until joining Barca and instantly reverted to 4231 after rejoicing Bilbao
As if the board insists on a tactical order. I don't know where you did read it, but that's completely bullshit. They can tell Flick they expect to continue seeing Barca dna on the field, although they'll understand some needed changes. But you can play the dna also in a 4231. You can play dominantly or passively in any system, it doesn't depend on it.

Reactions: BJJ

FCBfan22

While I like that we changed Xavi, we are such a fucking clown show of a club.

That sain, hopefully Flick improves things.

Birdy

@BarcaVerse_
·
8h

BREAKING
Barcelona are looking for an assistant for Flick who can speak fluent in both German and Spanish. There are a few names on the table, such as Thiago Alcântara, Javi Martínez, Marc Bartra and even Ivan Rakitić.
@fansjavimiguel

LOVE TO SEE IT
Thiago comeback as an assistant would be awesome. I don't think there is any point in continuing his carreer.
He stayed fit a few days this season, that is in a whole year

Messigician

@BarcaVerse_
·
8h

BREAKING
Barcelona are looking for an assistant for Flick who can speak fluent in both German and Spanish. There are a few names on the table, such as Thiago Alcântara, Javi Martínez, Marc Bartra and even Ivan Rakitić.
@fansjavimiguel

LOVE TO SEE IT
Thiago comeback as an assistant would be awesome. I don't think there is any point in continuing his carreer.
He stayed fit a few days this season, that is in a whole year
Didn’t we do scientific studies on the Alcanatara brothers being injury prone?

Home of Barca Fans