Hansi Flick

Hansi Flick - how do we rate him?

• Total voters

Messigician

Sell De Jong and Pedri and bring in a proper DM who's physical and can defend.
4231 is what Flick likes and would probably suit us best.
As a previous poster mentioned Flick jumped in mid season during all the Covid chaos and made Bayern much better. Instead of praising Flick for that people are criticising him for it.
Pep just lost a cup final to a shitty Utd team and a manager who is also much maligned on this forum.
Bottom line Flick will be judged on his results and team play. He knows the financial situation and he has to make do with whatever is available.
He was super keen and judging from reports turned down other offers. Look at Utd,Chelsea and Bayern. They're struggling with recruiting a manager.
Flick is a good choice considering the circumstances.
Bayern didn’t even want to look at Flick

vegitot

Erase Nico, we won't prob get

it will be:

.................Ter Stegen
Kounde..Araujo...Cub/Chris.....Balde
...........De Jong/Gavi...Gundogan
Lamine..........Perdi........Raphinha...
...................Lewa/Roque

With Fermin, Roque, Ansu (if coming back) prominent subs
With current squad it seems to be the best possible XI. However we all know Gavi - Frenkie double pivot duo is a recipe for disaster. Pedri isn't yet a great 10.

Unless Flick has some magic to transform them all.

draconifire

------Mats---
Kounde --- Araujo ---Cub/newCB ---- Balde
------- Gundo ------ Chris ----
Yamal ---- Gavi/Pedri --- Raphinha
------------Lewa----------

Suicidal style but entertaining. We either cook or get cooked no in between. I like it.
Need a young striker to be a sub for Lewa.

Regardless of everything this guy is at least better than Xavi. So there will be some improvement in any case. I just hope he improves the team off ball and doesn't give in to the club laziness

Nucky

Well in terms of experiences Flick is much better option than Rafa Marquez who only has Barca B experiences in 3rd spanish league.. We have to be realistic, Hansi is the best we could get.. I don't expect he will turn Barca into Bayern 2020 but I'm sure they'll be better under Flick than they were under Xavi.. Good luck to Hansi..

Fati_Future_BallonDor

What’s there to be optimistic about?

We saw how he did with Germany when he doesn’t have world class players

He did well with Bayern because of good players that’s it

Dude Kovac was crap with these good players....

Germany was already crap before him, his tactics didnt work there but i think he learned from his stint there and he will be now better than ever

serghei

His 4-2-3-1 can work with our current squad IF we sign a top DM to upgrade our team. And by top doesn't mean he needs to cost a fortune, but the signing has to be a hit.

The good part about bringing Flick is that a player like Raphinha, probably by favorite in the whole squad atm, is gonna be a constant starter most likely. He can play well in all positions in the 3 behind Lewandowski, especially the central position and the right side position.

jamrock

His 4-2-3-1 can work with our current squad IF we sign a top DM to upgrade our team. And by top doesn't mean he needs to cost a fortune, but the signing has to be a hit.
And a LW, but also that the squad needed last summer once busquets and Dembele left

Home of Barca Fans