Hansi Flick

Hansi Flick - how do we rate him?

• Total voters

jamrock

Flick will go with what the SD gives him. He will give input but he isn't going to fight tooth and nail for Olmo over Simons or x over y like Xavi.
That's not what happened at Bayern

Reports are he's already pushing for kimmich, who we could get on a free in 12 months

M3ls

What has age anything to do with this? He's not going to run on the of the pitch, is he? He's the same age as Ancelotti.
The point is that he started working as a head coach late.

Ancelloti is 64 years old. Flick is 59.

Now compare their coaching experience.

Ancelloti has been coaching at top club level for over 25 years. Flcik - 1.5 years.

El Gato

Villarato!
Acting proper upset your favourite CM turns out to be out of his depth as a coach

Relax mate
Enjoy the new era

draconifire

The point is that he started working as a head coach late.

Ancelloti is 64 years old. Flick is 59.

Now compare their coaching experience.

Ancelloti has been coaching at top club level for over 25 years. Flcik - 1.5 years.
I give you that, he doesn't have years in coaching. Thats true. He definitely has less experience than most of the coaches and the ones we were linked to.
You shouldn't have pointed out his age, which is of no significance to the job.
But he has been around as a coaching staff and clubs to know how to handle stuff. Plus being new seems to be quite a trump card as people take time to figure you out. A lot of managers had great success when they were less experienced. So I am hopeful he will succeed here.

Porque

That's not what happened at Bayern

Reports are he's already pushing for kimmich, who we could get on a free in 12 months

Flick at Bayern and Xavi at Barca are two different expectations and credits built to Flick at Barca or Xavi at Bayern.

Not believing any reports on Flick transfer targets coming out so soon. Shitcan Journalists are looking for lowest common denominator links.

KingLeo10

Acting proper upset your favourite CM turns out to be out of his depth as a coach

Relax mate
Enjoy the new era

I have my doubts Hansi is any better than Xavi, if not worse.

If this were Klopp, who is 2 tiers above Xavi as manager, it's another story and much to enjoy :lol:

FC B

I have my doubts Hansi is any better than Xavi, if not worse.

If this were Klopp, who is 2 tiers above Xavi as manager, it's another story and much to enjoy :lol:
Even Klopp would need time and serious investments in players in order to build a competitive Barca again.

Reactions: BJJ

Home of Barca Fans