Hansi Flick

Hansi Flick - how do we rate him?

• Total voters

Rassvet

Sacking the Catalan Lampard and bringing a proven elite CL winning coach.

Can't believe Barca are actually making the decisions of a serious well run club even if they are going about it in clownish fashion.

Last edited:

Iniesta Ultra

If a good offer comes in I think De Jong will be sold. I think Gavi and even Fermin will play more important roles than Pedri and De Jong. Both of them don't release the ball quick enough and both are slacker off the ball.
I think Kounde and De Jong could be sold. Araujo to stay, Cubarsi to be more off a back up. I could be totally wrong though.

Chihua's medium to long range passing's poor to incorporate for precision vertical attacks. Fermin's is only slightly above average too for same.

BJJ

Chihua's medium to long range passing's poor to incorporate for precision vertical attacks. Fermin's is only slightly above average too for same.
Fermin is a goal threat and works pretty well off the ball. Gavi can be a bit of a headless chicken but if his energy is channelled, he could be a useful player for Flick.

gasgas

.......................Ter stegen
Kounde...Araujo..........Christensen...Balde
..............Gavi.......De Jong
Lamine.....Gundogan......Raphinha
...................Lewa

gasgas

I get the feeling they will definitely sell one of de jong or Araujo to help finance at least two signings for the new manager.

I'm hoping it's de jong, but I think it will end up being Araujo, he's a much easier sell given his wages.

Just don't buy kimmich when we can have him on a free 12 months from now.

Frimpong me all day though.

Frimpong----Kounde----Christensen----Balde..

---------------------onana------gavi

Raphinha------------gundogan--------Nico

---------------------lewa.

The run for your lives XI.

Gavi will 85% push De jong out the XI once he regains fitness.
Pedri will rotate with gundogan.
Lamine???

draconifire

I get the feeling they will definitely sell one of de jong or Araujo to help finance at least two signings for the new manager.

I'm hoping it's de jong, but I think it will end up being Araujo, he's a much easier sell given his wages.

Switch Gavi and Gundo. I will guarantee you Flick will eventually settle down on it.

Nazario1985

.......................Ter stegen
Kounde...Araujo..........Christensen...Balde
..............Gavi.......De Jong
Lamine.....Gundogan......Raphinha
...................Lewa

If Flick is anything serious Gavi will be a bench player for this season

And he will be looking for a CF to replace LW when he's not ... LW

Christensen is no good, we need a CB defense leader because Araujo is half crazy and MATS doesn't lead.

Having Gavi & Pedri & Fermin on the bench and potentially Fati, will give us a much stronger squad over the season. Assuming we get better players as starters.

draconifire

Just tell, I am dying to know :lol:

Something Asian for sure, I don't think Germany is hold in such high regard anywhere else in the world anymore. Need to plan my next vacation (plenty of time for that!).
Hate to burst your bubble but Germany does have that reputation. Whatever you are saying here is news to me and lot of people for sure.

Loki

If Flick gets his Kimmich and only hypothetical (I know it won't happen): we don't sell any players, Cancelo and Felix stay, a 4-2-3-1 could look like this.

-----------------------------MAtS
Kimmich/Fort - Kounde/Cubarsi - Araujo/Martinez - Cancelo/Balde
--------------Frenkie/Roberto---Gavi/Gundo
Lamine/Torres - Gundo/Pedri/Fermin - Raphinha/Felix
-------------------------Lewy/Roque

Problem is, we don't have fast wingers as a backup. It'll be a risk.

khaled_a_d

Gavi injury will set him back a bit, I won't have any hopes of him next year, as long as he will properly rehab and get in rhythm. I will take the NBA approach of 1 year rehab, 1 year to get in form.
Frimpong is a bit of Flick type of FB indeed, but I just feel him and Balde together will expose the defense massively.

Messi983

Reportedly looking at Thiago, Bartra, Javi Martinez and Rakitic as assistants/translators.

Should just bring in the master translator instead. :mou:

M3ls

Sacking the Catalan Lampard and bringing a proven elite CL winning coach.

Can't believe Barca are actually making the decisions of a serious well run club even if they are going about it in clownish fashion.
A proven option is a person who, by the age of 60, worked for 1.5 years in a football club?

Home of Barca Fans