Hansi Flick

Hansi Flick - how do we rate him?

• Total voters

Birdy

Didn't bother to look for more current data, but: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_average_annual_labor_hours

Feel educated, mate. Bitteschön.

Anyways, still waiting for an answer! I guess India? People there seem to have this inferiority complex and don't like to tell (not that I would care).

Alright, Denmark NEtherlands and Norway are really close tHO

Not India. Nothing to do with inferiority complex. More like avoiding implicit bias on several topics

mc_lovin

Alright, Denmark NEtherlands and Norway are really close tHO

Not India. Nothing to do with inferiority complex. More like avoiding implicit bias on several topics
Just tell, I am dying to know :lol:

Something Asian for sure, I don't think Germany is hold in such high regard anywhere else in the world anymore. Need to plan my next vacation (plenty of time for that!).

Nazario1985

yeah but would be for every coach

in is first season i expect good football + 1 trophy even though it will be difficult against Real with Mbappe

Coaches who had success multiple times, wont be blamed if they fail at FCB.

It is true, every thing should be factored knowing the power house that is Madrid, but Xavi was excused for that.

So no excuse for Flick also.

Loki

It's gonna be really interesting going forward with Flick. Tiki Taka is not his style, fast pace attacks are. If Flicks stays true to himself, he will turn the team inside out. Raphinha and Frenkie gonna profit the most out of it, since they love fast pace vertical football. Gundogan, Gavi, Fermin, Yamal are all capable as well. Pedri and Torres could be the loser in this system. Kounde as RB maybe too, as he isn't very fast.
Kimmich could get really hot. I'm sure Flick will tell Laporta to try and sign him. I think and hope Flick will also put the tactic more to Lewandowski's liking. They will search more for him on the field.
A fresh wind will blow and maybe that's what the club needs. I'm also not a Flick fan, but I see the upsides with him. If Laporta thought Xavi couldn't motivate the team anymore, it was time for a change.
I also like experienced co trainers that he is bringing, on of them Neuer's best friend who worked with him for years. Neuer was so mad that he wanted even leave Bayern when they terminated his contract. It can only benefit MAtS.

But still, it's a big risk to bring someone with zero language skills, no barca dna, a small resume. Laporta's head is on the line here as well. He knows this.

M3ls

@RafaelH117
·
7h

The fact Hansi Flick will bring a professional team with him to the club rather than his brother, gardener and emotional support parakeet like Xavi did is a big positive.

WORD
I had complaints against Xavi because there were questionable people on his coaching staff.

But man, look at Flick's assistant. Who is he? I know assistant Klopp, Pep, Nagelsmann, etc., as these guys are known for their analytical approach to work, they write books, articles about the training process, tactics, etc.
Who is Flick's assistant?

Home of Barca Fans