Hansi Flick

Hansi Flick - how do we rate him?

• Total voters

jamrock

I get the feeling they will definitely sell one of de jong or Araujo to help finance at least two signings for the new manager.

I'm hoping it's de jong, but I think it will end up being Araujo, he's a much easier sell given his wages.

Just don't buy kimmich when we can have him on a free 12 months from now.

Frimpong me all day though.

Frimpong----Kounde----Christensen----Balde..

---------------------onana------gavi

Raphinha------------gundogan--------Nico

---------------------lewa.

The run for your lives XI.

Gavi will 85% push De jong out the XI once he regains fitness.
Pedri will rotate with gundogan.

Porque

Serghei is another safe-prediction merchant that refrains from commiting to any predictions

Serghei is low-key delighted Xavi is gone and Flick is here, but he can't fully commit yet publicly like a man who tells the secretary he will leave his wife for her when the time is right.

I get the feeling they will definitely sell one of de jong or Araujo to help finance at least two signings for the new manager.

I'm hoping it's de jong, but I think it will end up being Araujo, he's a much easier sell given his wages.

Just don't buy kimmich when we can have him on a free 12 months from now.

Frimpong me all day though.

Frimpong----Kounde----Christensen----Balde..

---------------------onana------gavi

Raphinha------------gundogan--------Nico

---------------------lewa.

The run for your lives XI.

Gavi will 85% push De jong out the XI once he regains fitness.
Pedri will rotate with gundogan.

I think you are on the money. Read between the lines and the Deco targets seem to be in line with the version they want with Flick.

We are not really in a position to say no, but seems Araujo on top form would be our best defender for the way Flick plays. Which is an untimely dilemma.

Andresito

Staff member
Wonder how they'll cope with the language barrier. Sure he had been learning but it's different in reality on a football pitch. No ex German Barca players? Bring Thiago as assistant, think he speaks German fluently, can't stay fit anyway :lol:

soul24rage

Wonder how they'll cope with the language barrier. Sure he had been learning but it's different in reality on a football pitch. No ex German Barca players? Bring Thiago as assistant, think he speaks German fluently, can't stay fit anyway :lol:
FC Barcelona were about to sell Marc Andre Ter Stegen but now due to the hiring of Hansi Flick, the goalkeeper will stay. Not due to his ability to stop shots, but to save money on a translator. (@duolingo)

BJJ

Welcome to Barcelona Herr Flick.
We hope to see high intensity, blitzkrieg football.
First time I'm excited in a long time. Something new, something different. It may not work out but at least we're trying something different.

mc_lovin

First reports that he wants Kimmich.

Need to find some catchy phrase for club de amigos in German :lol:

Club der Freunde? Doesn't have the right ring to it.

Birdy

Kind of think it’s the opposite where he can take too long to release a pass.

Great at progressing the ball and being press resistant but find he’s ponderous when it comes to actually releasing it.
I think it will be the one driving with the ball rather than releasing it.
We ll see

One thing is for sure:
It's the last chance EVER for FDJ in a Barca shirt
Either he succeeds with Flick or he is sold next summer. Either case he will never see his current wage after 2026, at Barca or elsewhere

BJJ

I think it will be the one driving with the ball rather than releasing it.
We ll see

One thing is for sure:
It's the last chance EVER for FDJ in a Barca shirt
Either he succeeds with Flick or he is sold next summer. Either case he will never see his current wage after 2026, at Barca or elsewhere
If a good offer comes in I think De Jong will be sold. I think Gavi and even Fermin will play more important roles than Pedri and De Jong. Both of them don't release the ball quick enough and both are slacker off the ball.
I think Kounde and De Jong could be sold. Araujo to stay, Cubarsi to be more off a back up. I could be totally wrong though.

xXKonan

Have to assume the odds of Eric Garcia coming back from loan are over as well considering Xavi is leaving.

No way Flick would even consider him as an option due to his lack of pace and physicality.

Home of Barca Fans