Hansi Flick

Hansi Flick - how do we rate him?

• Total voters

Birdy

It really isnt't. Thanks for asking.

Anyways, why not tell where you are from? It's a really soft quesiton.

That's interesting. The whole world including many germans themselves perceive german mentality wrong.
Tell me more about it,
Unless you are not really german

Messi983

BS started already

It's well reported he accepted financial situation, and he believe a lot in the current squad

Xavi fanboys that will be your stance from now on? Fake news and trying to undermine him from day 1?

I'm not Xavi fan boy, won't talk about him anymore but you will surely still bring him on in every post, lol.

also, just posted a rumor I've read, doesn't mean I believe it.

Birdy

I'm not Xavi fan boy, won't talk about him anymore but you will surely still bring him on in every post, lol.

also, just posted a rumor I've read, doesn't mean I believe it.

You looked like believing it from your reaction.

Alright, I am sorry If i took you for something you are not

mc_lovin

That's interesting. The whole world including many germans themselves perceive german mentality wrong.
Tell me more about it,
Unless you are not really german
Mate, we work by far the lowest hours across Europe and the world. And are considered the "Sorgenkind" of the EU. We suck right now. Also nepotism runs deep. I have worked for two giant German companies one startin with the letter V and guess what? If you knew someone on the inside you basically had a job ;D

Also complaining is the most German trait, so what more proof do you need? :lol:

Birdy

Also, I want Flick to be successful because I want the best for Barca. Like it or not he's our coach now for next season at least.

Unlike some "fans" who just want to be proven right.

I supported Xavi at the beginning and always wanted the best for the team.
From end of 2022 beginning of 2023 it was glaring clear that Xavi project was going nowhere and that he could not improve the team any more. Hence, my criticism

Reactions: BJJ

Messi983

You looked like believing it from your reaction.

Alright, I am sorry If i took you for something you are not

Nope, was just posting as I thought it was funny because most believe Xavi wanted Olmo.

But what if Xavi actually wanted Nico but Laporta and/or Deco are pushing to sign Olmo?

We'll probably never know as I don't think we can afford him anyway but if rumours about Olmo won't go away then this could be true.

Not that I dislike Olmo, just don't think he is what we need, especially not for 60m.

Birdy

Mate, we work by far the lowest hours across Europe and the world. And are considered the "Sorgenkind" of the EU. We suck right now. Also nepotism runs deep. I have worked for two giant German companies one startin with the letter V and guess what? If you knew someone on the inside you basically had a job ;D

Also complaining is the most German trait, so what more proof do you need? :lol:

I thought Scandinavians work the lowest hours per week in Europe?
Nope, was just posting as I thought it was funny because most believe Xavi wanted Olmo.

But what if Xavi actually wanted Nico but Laporta and/or Deco are pushing to sign Olmo?

We'll probably never know as I don't think we can afford him anyway but if rumours about Olmo won't go away then this could be true.

Not that I dislike Olmo, just don't think he is what we need, especially not for 60m.

We won't get either. EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT.
We will only get to 1:1 if we agree with Nike or get the libero money before 30th June. Both are doubtfull
Then, even if that happens, someone needs to go in order to bring in Nico or Olmo
From what we read, not a person wants to leave Barca
The squad next season will be practically the same, with only change being loaning Simons or else instead of Felix

mc_lovin

I thought Scandinavians work the lowest hours per week in Europe?

We won't get either. EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT.
We will only get to 1:1 if we agree with Nike or get the libero money before 30th June. Both are doubtfull
Then, even if that happens, someone needs to go in order to bring in Nico or Olmo
From what we read, not a person wants to leave Barca
The squad next season will be practically the same, with only change being loaning Simons or else instead of Felix
Didn't bother to look for more current data, but: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_average_annual_labor_hours

Feel educated, mate. Bitteschön.

Anyways, still waiting for an answer! I guess India? People there seem to have this inferiority complex and don't like to tell (not that I would care).

Home of Barca Fans