Daniel Alves

Jerry P

Nah, nothing to worry about guys, Dani is staying. English teams would have to offer him a hell of alot more because their tax is higher.

I don't remember how tax is in England. But as I know the difference is about 3-4% it's not much.

We know how is Rosell after selling Chigry and Ibra. Its said "final offer". Dani didn't accept that.
IMO it's wery possible we sell him this summer.
City isn't able to pay as much as we want?

El Gato

Villarato!
I thought Dani loves Barcelona and all that as many times as he said it.. and all of a sudden he starts to care about wages ? Dayum.

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
I don't remember how tax is in England. But as I know the difference is about 3-4% it's not much.

We know how is Rosell after selling Chigry and Ibra. Its said "final offer". Dani didn't accept that.
IMO it's wery possible we sell him this summer.
City isn't able to pay as much as we want?

Nope, In Engalnd if you get over about £150,000 a year the tax is 50%, In Spain, tax is about 23% due to the Beckham rule. So if one club from Spain offered you 100k a week, the english club would have to offer about 160k a week to match the after tax wage.

mobster_1930

Is Rossel insane ?Alves is worth 10mil.€ per season, he is a beast, you CAN'T replace player like this. I pressume Alves is asking like 7mil.€ per season, he should give him something in between 6-7mill. and that's it. He is WORTH IT.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
- Wasn't that Beckham rule abolished?

- No, you don't give him 20 million just because he asks, that would make you a bad manager.

- He is 27, contract will run till 2015 where he will be 32. So you could say it is his last BIG contract, therefore it will take awhile because he will want to get as much as possible. I see 'other English clubs" being mentioned so now we're in the "others are willing to give me more, please revalue me"-phase.

Jerry P

Nope, In Engalnd if you get over about £150,000 a year the tax is 50%, In Spain, tax is about 23% due to the Beckham rule. So if one club from Spain offered you 100k a week, the english club would have to offer about 160k a week to match the after tax wage.

Nope :p

Gnegneri said:
- Wasn't that Beckham rule abolished?

Yes :)

and now in spain tax is 43%(?)

Trequartista

The good
I have always knows that Dani is not the best person but I am really disapponted with him,he wants to earn more than Villa,Pique,Puyol and as much as Xavi and Iniesta,if Sport is true then I hope he is gone for good,he can earn more than Yaya at City,he is one of our 7 key players,No rightback in the world can replace him now in our tactics,our academy players are still too young but to break our wage stucture??!! and :lol: at those whining about Rosell,if Sandro refuses to break our wage structure,then this will be his best decision since he took over,anyway he will sign the contract,Dani is a clown and he will end up having the contract he wants

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
Nope :p

Yes :)

and now in spain tax is 43%(?)

yes, it was removed, but if you were already in the country when it was then it doesn't affect you until you have been earning that amout for 5 years. So it wont even come into play during Alves' negotiations.

D

dikton

I have always knows that Dani is not the best person but I am really disapponted with him,he wants to earn more than Villa,Pique,Puyol and as much as Xavi and Iniesta,if Sport is true then I hope he is gone for good,he can earn more than Yaya at City,he is one of our 7 key players,No rightback in the world can replace him now in our tactics,our academy players are still too young but to break our wage stucture??!! and :lol: at those whining about Rosell,if Sandro refuses to break our wage structure,then this will be his best decision since he took over,anyway he will sign the contract,Dani is a clown and he will end up having the contract he wants

:goodpost: im with you mido. and we have a due to the bank 400M euro and he want to earn more than xavi and inesta he can't.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Yeah the EMD piece suggests that they were more than €1.5 million apart on the yearly wages...I can't speak to the business end of matters but a club like Barca failing to keep a player due to wages?...Seems a bit hard to comprehend for me

And those who feel Dani is pretty easily replaced fails to recall how much different this side was without him...Not to mention how long it would take to have another RB integrate into the side and provide the effectiveness he has had

A big big fail if true

mobster_1930

Alves is worth as much to Barca as Iniesta or Xavi is. How much he earns right now and how much does he want, does anbody have this info ?

gingerless

Yeah the EMD piece suggests that they were more than €1.5 million apart on the yearly wages...I can't speak to the business end of matters but a club like Barca failing to keep a player due to wages?...Seems a bit hard to comprehend for me

And those who feel Dani is pretty easily replaced fails to recall how much different this side was without him...Not to mention how long it would take to have another RB integrate into the side and provide the effectiveness he has had

A big big fail if true

doesn't look like we're wanting to integrate another young RB into the side any time soon either... what happens when dani is old/leaves in a few years? putting aside that he already might be leaving

Home of Barca Fans