Daniel Alves

iniestaGOAT

You didn't answer my question though. Have you stopped crying like a little bitch? No wonder you're here posting garbage 24/7. Your momma probably crying herself to sleep every night about her son being bitchmade keeping you awake and jobless to post here all night long.

Now go and cry about the forum conspiring against you again, or maybe you could make her somewhat proud by getting a job.

Once again you have proven you are a big time jabroni.
2009 statistics or should I say made up statistics focusing on players who played in the league for 1-2 years or even less.

Lil bro talking tough shit online knowing full well if he stepped up to me IRL i would give him a public spanking.
Do better young padawan.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Once again you have proven you are a big time jabroni.
2009 statistics or should I say made up statistics focusing on players who played in the league for 1-2 years or even less.

Lil bro talking tough shit online knowing full well if he stepped up to me IRL i would give him a public spanking.
Do better young padawan.

The only one getting a spanking here is probably you because your momma hates having a bitchmade kid still stuck in her basement still.
No wonder this kid tries to act like a "man" online whilst he cries and throws a tantrum like a clown.
Must suck having no friends, a deadbeat dad and your momma hating a beta cuck son :mou:

Tell your momma to send me a DM since her bitchmade son is good for nothing. Might set up something with Cata and send her to Romania for some work to earn a living. Just don't ask what though.

iniestaGOAT

The only one getting a spanking here is probably you because your momma hates having a bitchmade kid still stuck in her basement still.
No wonder this kid tries to act like a "man" online whilst he cries and throws a tantrum like a clown.
Must suck having no friends, a deadbeat dad and your momma hating a beta cuck son :mou:

Tell your momma to send me a DM since her bitchmade son is good for nothing. Might set up something with Cata and send her to Romania for some work to earn a living. Just don't ask what though.

What a reponse from the cringelord.
This is when I stop responding to the troll.

Home of Barca Fans