Daniel Alves

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
I hope he stays and signs the contract, IMO he would be extremely difficult to replace. He's entitled to seek a new challenge though, he's been a brilliant player for this club and a major part of Pep's successful era.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I hope he stays and signs the contract, IMO he would be extremely difficult to replace. He's entitled to seek a new challenge though, he's been a brilliant player for this club and a major part of Pep's successful era.

Echoes my sentiments really

ledzep

I think we should be more considerate of the situation with Dani because he is quite irreplaceable. seeing how awful adriano is, and seeing how expensive really good RBs like Lahm are, it'd be more logical to increase his salary and avoid huge transfer fees.

i hope we don't repeat the mistake of selling Ronaldo in 97

Co0ter

Selling Dani would definately suck but....

Selling Ronaldo after his first season was the biggest mistake FC Barcelona has ever made.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Peekaboo

1296305703848.jpg

dalitis8

Banned
We must not sell him.

But he himself must realise that there is nowhere better than Barca...anything else is a massive stepdown. A relapse to footbalistic barbarism. Any rational footballer would be willing to play for Barca even for a third of the money that any Madrid,Chelski,Inter,Milan,City or United offer....

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I'm somewhere in between for his performance tonight...Defensively, he did get caught out a few times and offensively, he did make some bad decisions trying to get past his man...Considering he's coming off injury, a muted performance was probably not a bad night for him

Still, he also had some great 1-2s with Leo, again

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Offensively he made mistakes but defensively I don't remember many. Also his mere presence on the team sheet made a huge trick today, probably Hercules were preparing/hoping for him to be not match-fit... but then when he started, they could only think of one panic move! To interchange the flanks of Kiko & Valdez and change the formation!! Valdez, since is very versatile, could cope with it but Kiko is only just learning the trade and was totally ineffective on the left. And one can safely say that since they lost an extra mid fielder their intense pressure fell just short making room for us to score 3 past them!!

Home of Barca Fans