Champions League Final 2009: FC Barcelona vs ManUtd: Champions of Europe!

United

Yeah, hope the best team wins. Hope this will turn out to be a final that will be remembered for years to come.

Heath Newton

is this the view outside the stadium?

tbh i'm not too sure.
it's working for me atm,pretty quiet tbh.

there's a few united shirts on show but i'd imagine that right now ppl are getting to a screen in preparation,if not the ground.

might be worth a look later tonight though.

H

henry-messi

I think it will be a great final!

Obviously, the "alinéacion" will be:
VV
Puyol Keita Piqué Sylvinho
Xavi Toure Iniesta
Messi Eto Henry

I hope for an incredible final!

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
BARCA! BARCA! BAAAARCCCCAA!
Anybody with any doubt in your hearts dismiss it now. They may be tactically superior, and we may be missing our back line but one thing is undeniable: our football is the BEST in the world. Let us continue to play with a fluidity that allows us to adapt to any game. Let us continue to find the smallest cracks in the most impenetrable of walls. Let us continue with the simplicity. Let our football take the form of water and the force of a tsunami wave. Why are you lot afraid? WE ARE BAAAARCCCAAA!

Lao-Tzu (600 B.C.)
Water is fluid, soft, and yielding. But water will wear away rock, which is rigid and cannot yield. As a rule, whatever is fluid, soft, and yielding will overcome whatever is rigid and hard. This is another paradox: what is soft is strong.
Something that Denzel WAshington would say in a warmovie haha.
We have gotten so far and Pep kept his promise, he made us(at least me) very proud of my team. I've been a Barca fan since -00 when Barca beated Real at the age of 9. Pep made a promise, he told us that he was gonna make us all proud by playing very beautiful football and not only did he accomplish that, he made every GOD DAMN TEAM IN THE WORLD scared of the Catalonians. Not everyone can do that.
Even though SAF is a legend and a great coach, I believe Barcelona will win today.
Good luck boys, make us proud.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
POTENTIAL awesome news...

sky were showing clips of the united players around the stadium (but none that would be nailed-on first-XI'ers) and anderson was sat on the bench with other players who will be subs looking rather pissed off.

I think fergie's gonna pull a fast one and start with berbatov and ronaldo up-front in a 442.

MUFC-Ireland

POTENTIAL awesome news...

sky were showing clips of the united players around the stadium (but none that would be nailed-on first-XI'ers) and anderson was sat on the bench with other players who will be subs looking rather pissed off.

I think fergie's gonna pull a fast one and start with berbatov and ronaldo up-front in a 442.

He will play. Even if we played 442 Ando would be in ahead of Giggsy

United

Our midfield would be too soft without Anderson. Since Fletcher is banned, Anderson will be the one that provides bite and mettle to our midfield.

Home of Barca Fans