Champions League Final 2009: FC Barcelona vs ManUtd: Champions of Europe!

Guardian

POTENTIAL awesome news...

sky were showing clips of the united players around the stadium (but none that would be nailed-on first-XI'ers) and anderson was sat on the bench with other players who will be subs looking rather pissed off.

I think fergie's gonna pull a fast one and start with berbatov and ronaldo up-front in a 442.

He'll start Berbatov my ass. Fergie is intelligent enough to field his strongest team. He doesn't need lazy ballerina. Although, Berbatov is the one and only my hope. He'll salvage United from a victory.

I sent this song to my friend who is a Manure fan...:)

[YOUTUBE]-mPt3Zz_xLc[/YOUTUBE]

I love Judas Priest though, the pride of Midland along with Black Sabbath and Aston Villa.

United

Team confirmed:

VDS,JOS,Ferdinand,Vidic,Evra,Ando,Carrick,Giggs,Park,Ronaldo,Rooney

Barca Confirmed:

Valdes,Puyol,Pique,Toure,Sylvinho,Xavi,Busquets,Iniesta,Messi,Eto'o,Henry

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Strong line up by manure

Just hope Barca's technically gifted players in the middle against the power of utd's midfield triumphs.

Scrap that just seen the teams. Yaya did do well in defence against Chelsea - but he was going up like for like against Drogba and matched him. Against a better flair player like Rooney or Ronaldo I think he may struggle at the back. Also I think he adds great physical presence in midfield to allow Xavi and Iniesta to do their thing.

Busquets though may be the trump card - manure will not have seen much of him and he can do a job.

Last edited:

shadows

Busquets is the key hope he does well!

Muniesa makes it to the bench ahead of Botia who's dropped

Subs: Pinto, Caceres, Gudjohnsen, Krkic, Keita, Rodriguez, Muniesa. BLEH :hleb: Dropped

Last edited:

United

Man Utd think Busquets is our weak link apparently. Shows how little they've seen of him if true.

Why do you think so? No one has commented about biscuits.

I think the weak link is a 35 yo Sylvinho. But I don't think he'll have much work to do as he'll be up against Park who would be busy protecting O'Shea from Henry.

Home of Barca Fans