Champions League Final 2009: FC Barcelona vs ManUtd: Champions of Europe!

F

FCB_Titi_LB

How many % of world population will watch this match (in)directly ? Any estimates? :D
Irak ? Afghanistan? North Pole Eskimos? Somalia ?:p

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
I'm just worried that we play them when they are not fit and they have to come off early because we don't have much of a bench and I wonder what plan B will be.

Guardian

When 4 defenders are either banned or injured and two of the key players are not fully fit, things don't look bright, I hope it will be one of those days when the sky is dark cloudy and and out of nothing the golden sun and rainbow appear from behind.

It would be great if Berba repeats his only CL final experience and misses a sitter like the one against Casillas few years ago...

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
Berba won't play today I don't think, I suspect their front line will be Park--Ronaldo--Rooney.

Evil

Shabazz
When 4 defenders are either banned or injured and two of the key players are not fully fit, things don't look bright, I hope it will be one of those days when the sky is dark cloudy and and out of nothing the golden sun and rainbow appear from behind.

It would be great if Berba repeats his only CL final experience and misses a sitter like the one against Casillas few years ago...

It would be even better if no such chance is give to him, even if he doesn't score I would probably suffer a heart attack during the process !

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Samuel kisses manure's arse as do all english reporters in the lead up to the final bar the likes of Henry Winter and Patrick Barclay.

Oliver Holt is the biggest twat - and I used to like the guy.

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
Martin Samuel is a renowned wanker and thinks the sun shines out of his arse because of his "journalistic accolades". He can go fuck himself, the arrogant closet Manc :)

Last edited:
B

beautifulgame

BARCA! BARCA! BAAAARCCCCAA!
Anybody with any doubt in your hearts dismiss it now. They may be tactically superior, and we may be missing our back line but one thing is undeniable: our football is the BEST in the world. Let us continue to play with a fluidity that allows us to adapt to any game. Let us continue to find the smallest cracks in the most impenetrable of walls. Let us continue with the simplicity. Let our football take the form of water and the force of a tsunami wave. Why are you lot afraid? WE ARE BAAAARCCCAAA!

Lao-Tzu (600 B.C.)
Water is fluid, soft, and yielding. But water will wear away rock, which is rigid and cannot yield. As a rule, whatever is fluid, soft, and yielding will overcome whatever is rigid and hard. This is another paradox: what is soft is strong.

B

beautifulgame

Anybody with any doubt in your hearts dismiss it now. They may be tactically superior, and we may be missing our back line but one thing is undeniable: our football is the BEST in the world. Let us continue to play with a fluidity that allows us to adapt to any game. Let us continue to find the smallest cracks in the most impenetrable of walls. Let us continue with the simplicity. Let our football take the form of water and the force of a tsunami wave. Why are you lot afraid? WE ARE BAAAARCCCAAA!

Lao-Tzu (600 B.C.)
Water is fluid, soft, and yielding. But water will wear away rock, which is rigid and cannot yield. As a rule, whatever is fluid, soft, and yielding will overcome whatever is rigid and hard. This is another paradox: what is soft is strong.

Some of us may not get on but today we rally together! From all parts of the world CULES and football purists alike stand strong for our warriors will represent us with hearts of lions. FORCA BARCA!!!

kiki#8

In the end, there are 22 players that will die for this trophy, all statistics, all the talk, doesn't mean anything!
One team will celebrate, one team will cry, we just need to have belief in our guys and pray that Barca will celebrate tonight!
Tots units fem força
:2145960713mundoemot
:pep::messi::iniesta::puyol::henry::xavi::etoo::valdes::toure::tito::sylvinho::keita::pique: :hooray:
Guys bring us luck! :cheers::flagvl8:

United

Lao-Tzu (600 B.C.)

Nice post dude. And I'm a United fan btw ;)

BlaugranaGirl

Lao-Tzu (600 B.C.)
This sounds like a rallying cry before a battle.

Nicely done.

:2145960713mundoemot

Home of Barca Fans